NEurope

Found a girl I went to school with has turned to nude photos.

lizt03.jpg

... She was the girl who got massive tits way too soon.

Awesome.

My graduation party Saturday was amazing. People I love were having fun and chatting, and I caught up with some old friends I haven't spoken much to in a long time. And the dreadful heat was even quenched with a lovely summer downpour. A most amazing day/night. :D

Was at a Harry Potter Cluedo/Trivial Pursuit/drinking game get-together with a couple of my close friends yesterday. Good and fun times were had, though I was reminded how much my love life sucks. Again.

Now that I've done my whining for the day to N-E about my love life, I think I'll just chill and play some more Galaxy 2 and Band Hero. Having the time to game again is so amazing! :D

Went and had a coffee with my nan and a nice little chat/moan about work. Then met brother's girlfriend and we went to the pub he works at for lunch. Those things were nice.

The rest of the day has kind of fallen to shreds. I think I've lost my Invisible Children bracelet. I know I had it at work yesterday morning and I'm sure I put it in my bag when I got changed but can't find it anywhere and I guess if I dropped it its long since been binned. Will look again and if not ask tomorrow but don't expect much :(

And got a welcome pack from Orange. Says I have asked for paper bills, which I haven't. So I go online and says its e-bills. It also says I've already used 30 minutes and its more like 3 and lists my data allowance as 366mb when it should be 500mb so emailed them asking what the fuck they're up to. (Hmm actually it says my next bill is in 17 days so maybe that's why, for whatever reason my first month is not a whole month...)

Oh joy.

Edited by Ashley

I think my MSN has been hacked, can't get into my e-mail at the moment. If so, then i'm leaving MSN for good and moving over to a different provider.

Jimbob - you're supposed to tell us wtf happened the other day with the whole concussed dude/broken knee thing!

last night i had a weird episode where my brain just stopped working, all my balance centres went off >_< climbing up the stairs was a task, banging off every possible thing (wall, bannister) on the way. I've not got the greatest balance or articulate control of my body, but that was really bad =( another part of me that's a bit faulty! I get days (read: most days) where I can fall over by just standing...still.

@ Jayseven................. Yes Sir!!!!

cb21.jpg

The broken knee was mine, i smashed it on a night out with work. But as i was in-toxicated i didn't feel it until morning. Turned out from the works doctor i whacked a chunk off the side of the knee joined and needed it put back. Also had ligament damage in same knee. Didn't want the time off as work wasn't going to pay sick, and i wasn't classed as disabled to get the benefits. As it was Christmas, i took the 2 weeks off and came back still feeling the effects of it.

The concussion was a mates. He cracked his head open on the tiles of the pub causing damage to the skull and brain, had bleeding as well. Even when the staff said you can't drink, he still wanted to. And that was even upto the point of when the paramedics showed up and took him to the van. As there was no glue, he went to the hospital for stitches. Had to take a week off for that.

+ side to his concussion, i pulled a bird that night.

To borrow J7's format,

- Work

- Money stress

- Family Stress

- Family money stress

- Stupid family members stress

- Gym

- Eragon

All in all a sub-average day. Could have been worse, though.

Got some blood drawn this morning, nurse missed the vein twice before commenting on how "thin" my veins are. Once she missed the second time she drew it out my left arm. I now have little cotton wool balls taped to both my forearms. >__>

Soo I got dumped couple of hours ago. Well no we made the decision together but sucks anyway, he's still here which is fine weird though.

But yeah flat is awesome and whatnot just waiting on sky today for the internet today yay.

So semi good day.

Wow. Got a letter from the school(s) I'm applying to, and seems that I got outright disqualified. What the fuck...All I can think of was the girl next to me wanting to use the eraser, and we did use the same one...So yes, I can see a possible grounds for dq. I knew it wasn't a good decision...though my father had just died 3 days earlier in the building next door, so my thinking wasn't exactly crystal clear at the moment anyway...

Really getting tired of this shit. Applied to teacher training earlier as well, and would've gotten into the next phase if only I had chosen smaller cities to apply to...But no. Thus

have to wait another year to apply...honestly, this is getting ridiculous...

So currently, I fail at life...

Damn, sorry to hear the bad news man! :(

Wow. Got a letter from the school(s) I'm applying to, and seems that I got outright disqualified. What the fuck...All I can think of was the girl next to me wanting to use the eraser, and we did use the same one...So yes, I can see a possible grounds for dq. I knew it wasn't a good decision...though my father had just died 3 days earlier in the building next door, so my thinking wasn't exactly crystal clear at the moment anyway...

Really getting tired of this shit. Applied to teacher training earlier as well, and would've gotten into the next phase if only I had chosen smaller cities to apply to...But no. Thus

have to wait another year to apply...honestly, this is getting ridiculous...

So currently, I fail at life...

Chin up dude, it'll all turn around at some point (or at least thats what I keep telling myself). : peace:

Huzzah! Feminine forum reinforcements (that aren't Rez)!

But what time do you call this young lady, hmmmmm?

Huzzah! Feminine forum reinforcements (that aren't Rez)!

But what time do you call this young lady, hmmmmm?

x.x

*whistles*... so hows everyone been?

I seem to have done something to my toe, dont remember hurting it at all but its been killing me all day.

Anyhoo, welcome back Buttons

Long time no see MBAM, always great to see a member return (who is known as a bonus)

I have to repeat a crazy experiment again on Thursday, where I'll be heat pulsing these tubes of fungus every 2 hours from 9AM-10PM. It's been a really long and tiring year (typically 9-6/7 days pretty much working in a lab yet paying them for the ability to do so, alongside taught stuff). Possibly the best year of my life though; got the most terribly hurtful person to ever affect me out of my life, found a wonderful woman who I appreciate ever more so because of the personality of the person before her and set myself up potentially for life by landing a really good PhD studentship where I get to travel abroad to New Zealand and America.

It really shows that the result of something so terrible (what I found out about my ex and the subsequent breakup) can allow great things to happen. I have no doubt that if I will still with her I'd probably be on a psych ward or at the very least not on my way to London and in a happy relationship.

Yay me.

So I've just had the privilege of uploading one of Captain Falcon's insanely good articles to my recently-created blog - check it out here people! Also, if you do, make sure you click the link on my post and visit his blog too!

I want guest bloggers (especially if they're as good as the Falc is) - so get writing KNEE and make me proud! PM me, stalk me, love me, whatever, just do eeeeeeet!

Edited by Pookiablo