NEurope

The way you mangled it into our conversation, in which nobody asked for a free haircut, seemed to have a whiff of "you shouldn't have to pay for haircuts, and here's how" about it :heh:

Well people were discussing how much they paid for haircuts and some people were saying they pay very little/don't pay for haircuts. And thought that they might be interested in that information. I thought I'd add something different than just stating how much I pay for haircuts (which is £13.50 by the way).

I apologise for entering your conversation though, I didn't know it was exclusive.

I finished my animation, all handed in, done, fini! I love that feeling of handing something in, I used to have that 'OMFG what if I've missed something' but I've gotten to the 'its too late now' phase in my life.

Did some awesome work on unreal editor today, made firey stuffs and made a massive artic landscape - fun times. ^_^

Going to clean this pit of a room and do some thinking about what to get my mum for her birthday tuesday, wanted to get her an edible arrangement but they don't deliver to our area - sad times.

Yay for handing in stuff, always feels great when you hand in something you've spent ages on haha.

I need to start working more for school, but it seems my brain still doesn't want to co-operate. Pffff. Writer's block is no fun.

I've started looking into what to get people for Christmas (I'm usually late so thought I'd start early). I'm tempted to buy some stuff already due to deals and promotions, but then I'm afraid that maybe they'll end up buying it themselves in the meantime, meaning I'd be stuck with it. Hmmm. Dilemma!

I am feeling much better today.

But still slightly ill.

I'm meant to be going to Sheffield tomorrow night but I'm not sure if I can risk itttttt.

A man is here to fix the boiler.

But he is having trouble.

I am also struggling to decide what facial rig to use on a character.

My day now stands as major crappy.

The boiler cannot be fixed today.

Another day/night of no heating or hot water.

Although I've discovered an awesome way of being warm.

I put my dressing gown in the dryer for 20 minutes and then I gain 10 minutes of warm fuzzy-ness.

Went with a friend to get a Hallowe'en party costume for tonight (late I know) but I never realised the decent ones were like £30 - £50.

So might have to just be a jack wills idiot girl again. Or something similar.

Lounging about at home doing very little (well not really true as I've done some writing). Nice to get some time to myself and not have to worry about 3 long assignments needing to be written/researched in the space of a week.

Was wanting to go out but the weather is pretty dreadful outside at the moment. And it doesn't look like it's gonna let up. Not sure, maybe I'll hold off and see how tomorrow pans out and perhaps go to Edinburgh or something. ::shrug:

I said it, but it sounded like "armpact crater". Wtf is an armpact.

It's the voice of the rebellion against Nintendo not having the bloke saying "Impact Crater" in Metroid Prime on the trilogy set.

I am feeling much better today.

But still slightly ill.

I'm meant to be going to Sheffield tomorrow night but I'm not sure if I can risk itttttt.

A man is here to fix the boiler.

But he is having trouble.

I am also struggling to decide what facial rig to use on a character.

My day now stands as major crappy.

The boiler cannot be fixed today.

Another day/night of no heating or hot water.

Although I've discovered an awesome way of being warm.

I put my dressing gown in the dryer for 20 minutes and then I gain 10 minutes of warm fuzzy-ness.

Come to sheffield! We'll have an awkward drink then run away from eachother. I'll talk in long, rambling monologues using lots of long words, and you can pause after each sentance and change your mind constantly.

Well if you decide at some point, gimme a hint :P I finish work by 3 and would love a pint or two.

-- Been booking my tickets today. Got the train home sorted, but for some reason the second leg of my journey home is providing hasslesome. Got my coach from home to london (£5!), but megabus is saying my card issuer is declining payment for my trip from london to sheffield (£2!) so... I may have to simply wait 'til I get home and get my folks to help out with the payment.

Today I woke up too late, missed maths, had a shower, went into psychology, talked about casual sex and fetishes (part of psychology, honest) and now I'm sitting here listening to Yo La Tengo and waiting to go do something interesting.

It's kinda average so far then.

Inglorious Basterds poster arrived. Or rather I picked it up from the Post Office....and the dick head who walked away from me last night was there. I threw him a look....I wouldn't say evil, but a disapproving looked, and then glanced away and shook my head, gently.

Bitch will think twice before he walks out on me now.

-------

ITS FRIDAY PEOPLE FUCKING YES PLEASE!

--------

Although GAME are fucking annoying. Pre-Ordered band hero and I don't think its even been sent yet. (Last checked 2 hours ago and it hadn't) so I guess I won't even have it tomorrow.

Fucking nut jobs.

Urgh my dog almost broke my back/legs just now.

After cleaning her pen and feeding her, she came running straight at me at full speed (and she's fucking fast). I tried stepping aside but she ran right into me, sending my legs flying into the air and me landing on my lower back/tailbone. Actually knocked the air out off my lungs. D:

Painnnn. =(

Although it sounds really racist to say, I had a tutorial with the first interesting Chinese person I've ever met today.

All the Chinese people I've met prior have either been really shy, or just boring. Violet is actually so stunning; she's really audacious in tutorials, bordering upon rudeness - the tutor asked us if we understood what countability of sets meant, and she said "I would if the lecturer explained it properly!".

I was like:

wonder_woman.jpg

And she has such an extraordinary dress sense too. Wears Jack Wills - I would be crying for her lost soul, but she wears it so well, so it looks great, and it's excusable - and loves it. I got my hair cut today:

Photo187.jpg

And she was like "You're hair looks fantastic. But you must have paid so much money for it! I always get my hair cut in Beijing - its much cheaper." Felt stunning, since such a sincere compliment was really unnecessary, and lovely to know she lives in Beijing.

And then earlier I was singing "Precious Illusions" by Alanis Morissette before the lecture, and she was like "I admire that you can sing in public like that, but you sound really bad." Ridiculously frank.

Generally a stunning person.

ANYWAY.

I have a "Tight & Bright / Call Of Duty" Bop later on tonight. I'm mixing the themes, and going as a Sailor Boy. Should be fun.

Was supposed to see the new guy, got peed off with waiting so decided I was going to my friends instead.

Off to play games and drink cider, yays! :bouncy:

It seems my school is discovering facebook, so I've finally decided to remove my "anti-social networking" status and signed up for it. It was always Myspace and Bebo etc that I hated, from what I've heard facebooks alright. So I'll give it a go.

I booked my Christmas holiday today, I'm off work from the 19th of December to the 3rd of January, although half a day of it will be unpaid. 6 weeks to go.

I'm also planning on going into Manchester tomorrow. My work shoes have been talking for around two months now so I probably should get some new ones. Especially as it's started raining.

Where do you work, Cube? I wear one pair of shoes to work and change when I get there. The weather's making me thing I need to start worrying about taking a change of trousers and top to work, too, though.

Since I got back from work, I've spent my hours watching Fringe, meaning to play Dead Space for a bit before bed, too, but it's getting to the hour where if I start playing I won't stop 'til 2 - and I've gotten into the habit of reading for an hour before shut-eye in order to soothe my thoughts... Got work at 10 tomorrow for a 5-hour shift, then this non-date with HGWHUGUGAHEDGHIDFJNEVKCBASDKFAW; backgammon, cider and spag bol. While I still harbour desires for the lass, my overruling hope is that I'll find a cool new friend in her.

Thus my daily insufficient doings, laid out once more, do little but echo yesterday and the day before and the day before. Winter seems to me like a time when change is impossible, when routine is forced upon you by the short-lived sun, where you simply hold on until the hours stretch again, when more is possible.