N-Europe

Guest Captain Falcon

Well I've still got this cold and it's getting worse - I hope it's cleared by friday though or I'll have to pull out of a little trip my mates are planning on to Liverpool.

Um, so I'm decorating my bedroom over the bank holiday weekend (no family Easter as my parents are on holiday) and I'm contemplating painting one wall BRIGHT RED, eeek I dunno if I should do it.

I don't see a problem with bright red - it should work quite well if the others are white. Is it the wall with the most visible surface area?

Wow drama.

Um, so I'm decorating my bedroom over the bank holiday weekend (no family Easter as my parents are on holiday) and I'm contemplating painting one wall BRIGHT RED, eeek I dunno if I should do it.

As Flink would say "Dooooo eeeeeeeet"

All four of my bedroom walls are red...(My parents made the wrong decision giving me a choice as a 14 year old).

Spent much of this evening on PGR 4, finally unlocked all the Nurbering tracks, had a short practice and then whooped 5 peoples behinds when i sped past them in an Apollo whilst they used brakes on mild corners.

Still, got to laugh ain't ya.

Molly, paint the wall. Paint it. You never know, it may turn out brilliant.

Wow drama.

If I could/didn't move house on average three times a year (I figured out recently as of next month over the space of 14 months I will have lived in five different houses) I would totally paint one wall orange and leave the rests a neutral colour. It'll balance out. Just put the bed against the red wall and some bits on the wall to cover up so its not overpowering. That way its like "come to my bed bwahaha" too.

And now people know why my sheets are orange and green :p

Edited by Ashley

I don't see a problem with bright red - it should work quite well if the others are white. Is it the wall with the most visible surface area?

My room's a rectangle and it would be one of the smaller walls, but as you walk in it's the focal point if you see what I mean. I don't know what colour to do the other walls, ahhhh I'm being so indecisive. I need to buy some paint tomorrow really.

Hope the cold gets better :)

As Flink would say "Dooooo eeeeeeeet"

All four of my bedroom walls are red...(My parents made the wrong decision giving me a choice as a 14 year old).

All of them...wow! Is it dark? I have quite a small room and my dads going on about putting a dark colour in a small room yada yada. I don't care though really, I have bright lights.

Edited by Molly

Guest Captain Falcon
My room's a rectangle and it would be one of the smaller walls, but as you walk in it's the focal point if you see what I mean. I don't know what colour to do the other walls, ahhhh I'm being so indecisive. I need to buy some paint tomorrow really.

Hope the cold gets better :)

Thanks.

I never used to get colds - more than one a year would be have been considered unlucky. But it seems my immune system has gone awol as of late so maybe I need to start taking better care of myself.

And like Ashley says, it it seems a touch strong, do a bit of rearranging to help mask it a little. Alternatively, have a subtle black print placed on top (nothing too overblown) - if done right, it will lower the vividness of the red and look a bit arty whilst it's at it.

I can't edit that post any more because I suck...

@ Jimbob, ok, I will...its already done!!

@ Ashley, It would be the wall with the window so really it wouldn't be too overpowering. I can't put my bed under it though, too chilly :heh:

@ Retro, yeah I was thinking maybe cream or light grey. But then grey would feel like a prison possibly.

Have a look round online for some ideas, something like this sort of red feature wall?..

featurewall.jpg

lol, Yes, but less christmasy! A much smaller wall too.

Edited by Molly

Guest Captain Falcon
Oh drop it already, for fucks sake, it's like reading messages from Letty's personal army with every post you make regarding Jordan.

If she's not here to defend herself (not that she needs to do so to people here anyway) I don't see the problem in someone else doing so for her.

I also awoke this morning to find a really painful spot/lump on the inside of my right leg. It fucking hurts! My trousers keep scraping against it, so I've been walking all day like a guy with a cactus shoved up his arse.

I shouldn't scan read at this time, those were the only parts of the paragraph I picked up at first.

If she's not here to defend herself (not that she needs to do so to people here anyway) I don't see the problem in someone else doing so for her.

Exactly my point. If she felt she needed to defend herself from these posts then she would have said something herself, and people would have stopped talking about it. Simple as that. It doesn't help that Dante is making it blatantly obvious that he's obsessed with Letty to everyone on the forum these days.

Edit: grmbl grmbl grmbl

I can't edit that post any more because I suck...

@ Jimbob, ok, I will...its already done!!

@ Ashley, It would be the wall with the window so really it wouldn't be too overpowering. I can't put my bed under it though, too chilly :heh:

@ Retro, yeah I was thinking maybe cream or light grey. But then grey would feel like a prison possibly.

But then grey also gives you the opportunity to lather yourself in paint and lob yourself at the walls, a la De Blob. : peace:

What you meant to say was 'all round christmas festivities ftw!'

But yeh def go for something warmish alongside the red, like...

0000003274569_001c_v001_zp?&$143x143_generic$

I dunno, haha check out B&Q's Beige colour chart...

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?fh_eds=%3f&fh_reffacet=_colour_derive&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372013%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372030%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9372120%7d%2f_colourShadeMIF%3e%7ball%7d%2f_colour_derive%3e%7bbeige%7d&fh_refview=summary&fh_refpath=facet_159017241&ts=1239232401335&fh_view_size=50&fh_start_index=0&listerGallery=true

Edited by Retro_Link

But then grey also gives you the opportunity to lather yourself in paint and lob yourself at the walls, a la De Blob. : peace:

Hahaha, sounds like a plan!

Plus, grey and red go quite well together (sorry to turn this into grand deisgns people)...

6411.jpg

Saying that, I still don't think I want grey walls, heh.

Will do, thank you! :)

Edited by Molly

Guest Captain Falcon
Oh whats the point of bieng nice.

Because it's how you can sleep at night with a clear conscious.