N-Europe

So...

Hi, first off i guess i should apologize for not reading any of the thread, and just jumping in (blame Raining_again, its her fault =D lol). anyway, normally i would read through a thread before posting.... but damn this one is long, so ill be honest and say i wont even start!

Im Xiviliai, or Xivi for short. My name comes from a demon in Elder Scrolls - Oblivion, i added a silent "i" - havent yet come across anybody else using the same screen name =)

I dont currently own a ds, i gave mine away a few years ago, i signed up here because Raining_again twisted my arm, when that didnt work, she bribed me with cookies... which worked right away, of course!

not entirely sure what else to put for an intro, ill take a flick through the last couple of pages to see whats been going on!

Speak soon perhaps! :yay:

:bowdown:

-Xivi

welcome!!!

i hear your another northern irishy person!

woo! our clan is getting bigger!

I personally wouldn't want to make such a commitment. I know how annoyed I get when Megatokyo and VGCats etc. bullshit me about.

Fuck me, you've just reminded me how irritating that is!

Now no offence Buttons, but what is there to learn exactly? It's just toast with cheese on it. It's not something you need to learn in the same way no has to teach how to make cheese and crackers.

I believe that the cheese to toast ratio must be perfect. Not to mention, if you're adding Worcestershire sauce or other interesting additions!

So...

Hi, first off i guess i should apologize for not reading any of the thread, and just jumping in (blame Raining_again, its her fault =D lol). anyway, normally i would read through a thread before posting.... but damn this one is long, so ill be honest and say i wont even start!

Im Xiviliai, or Xivi for short. My name comes from a demon in Elder Scrolls - Oblivion, i added a silent "i" - havent yet come across anybody else using the same screen name =)

I dont currently own a ds, i gave mine away a few years ago, i signed up here because Raining_again twisted my arm, when that didnt work, she bribed me with cookies... which worked right away, of course!

not entirely sure what else to put for an intro, ill take a flick through the last couple of pages to see whats been going on!

-Xivi

Welcome tew da forumz. :): peace:

..just very good timing:)

may i enquire how you pronounce your username?

cause i have get my head around it! lol

=D thats another thing i love about it, i love getting people to try and say it out loud, it makes me laugh so much.

anyway, i pronounce it Xiv a lai =)

Now no offence Buttons, but what is there to learn exactly? It's just toast with cheese on it. It's not something you need to learn in the same way no has to teach how to make cheese and crackers.

well..ive never made it before (hadnt had it in about 10 years)..

.... plus our grill doesnt really work (lights dont work.. temperatures all wonky) so i had to learn how to use the grill too!...

plus by when i say "learn" i say - i got my dad to make it for me.. i pretended to watch!

So...

-Xivi

Yo! You're almost a sort of roman numeric anagram. I nearly bought Oblivion today, but I wussed out.

Hope you stick around and don't get scared off by the gossip over the last few pages!

Guest Captain Falcon

I believe that the cheese to toast ratio must be perfect. Not to mention, if you're adding Worcestershire sauce or other interesting additions!

Well, you're right in that there has to be ample coverage because depending on the thickness and type of cheese, it can lead to over cooked edges of the toast.

But still, it's practically instinctive...

Oh, and I pronounce it "ziv'll lie" :P

So gossip... is that what I am to you Jay? :p

Ha :P if we were all honest, then we'd admit that we go on this forum for the interactive soap opera element rather than the gaming side of things.

So...

-Xivi

Yay! I can be pretty convincing.. :heh:as well as awesome..

welcome!!!

i hear your another northern irishy person!

woo! our clan is getting bigger!

Oh yeah, we aren't letting the sheffield lot win without a fight, dammit! \o/

Guest Captain Falcon
Yay! I can be pretty convincing.. :heh:as well as awesome..

The latter was never up for debate :)

Yo! You're almost a sort of roman numeric anagram. I nearly bought Oblivion today, but I wussed out.

Hope you stick around and don't get scared off by the gossip over the last few pages!

Oblivion is great! but its one of those games that just eats up loads of time, for me at least anyway. Its well worth checking out if you like role playing games. its been a while since i've played it, i actually dont have a great deal of time to play games anymore =( all work work work.