Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

God I'm so bored. It's actually a bit tragic.

If you're bored then watch all my YT vids, they're so bloody funny. If you've already seen them all, then watch them again.

Im bored too...but at work. Trying to hold in a massive fart. The last person near me leaves at 5 though (I think) and Im in till 6 so Ill probably let it rip aftrer she goes. Win.

MK Tomorrow. Gonna get me a Darkrai Pokemon and buy stuff that I cannot afford.

I have had a good day. :grin:

I went off this morning to The University of Northamptons Open Day, which I really liked. Very different to the other one I've been to! They had nice hallsand the library was HUGE!!!

There was loads of Open space and the parapsychology sounded very interesting! :D

Downside of the day is that my mouth tastes of bubbles!

If you're bored then watch all my YT vids, they're so bloody funny. If you've already seen them all, then watch them again.

Im bored too...but at work. Trying to hold in a massive fart. The last person near me leaves at 5 though (I think) and Im in till 6 so Ill probably let it rip aftrer she goes. Win.

MK Tomorrow. Gonna get me a Darkrai Pokemon and buy stuff that I cannot afford.

That's tomorrow?!??! FUCK i'm working haha. Might have to go during lunch :heh:

Yesterday I did the most DISGUSTING JOB EVER!!

Jordan's housemate's are total pigs. So I went into the kitchen yesterday, and realised that the place totally stank. It was coming from the bin, which looked like it hadn't been emptied in about 12 years, so I took out the bin bag and LOW AND BEHOLD - it was crawling with maggots in the bottom of the bin :x

Then I was like, FUCK!! and poured a kettle of boiling water on them all, and half a bottle of bleach. Once I was sure they were dead, I emptied the bin outside, but the maggots were still stuck the fuck in there!! I then searched for some rubber gloves, but of course, we didn't have any!! Btw, there was like, 3 different kinds of maggot.

Then I got loads of kitchen roll and scraped them off the bottom. It was soo gross, as I had to get right in the bin because its one of those huge outdoors ones. Oh god, it was horrible!!!

Politely? You scraped maggots off the bin girl, scream at them.

My day was made entirely of win, I finally saw for the first time the dark knight. I have to say 11/10, because it was absolutely awesome.

Only thing wrong is it now sets a high standard for other films, dear lord it was amazing ^_^!

Guy who I went with tried to hold my hands a few times but I think he got the hint, hope he gets home ok.

I have an iPod, and have my whole music library on it.

How do I transfer that music to my new laptop? When I plug in my iPod it asks me if I want to sync to my new computer (which has no music on it) and obviously I don't want to do that. It won't let me transfer the music over...

I can't remember how, but my dad does all this for people. He is an IT Consultant though, so yeah.

I need to do it for my new music-based phone, which of course, comes with software for the PC. :blank:

Congrats Jordan. I too have been househunting, but to no avail. Saw three places today. 1 was alright. Another was big and cheap but old (and by that I mean laid out like an old house, bedrooms upstairs bathroom at the very back of the ground floor) and the third was fancy and new but £100 more than what we wanted to pay a month >_<

Now im supposed to be getting ready to go out but too much effort. Shall do it after Frasier!

Bloody hell you people "oh I'll just get my parents to give me money". Fucking lucky.

Jordan's housemate's are total pigs. So I went into the kitchen yesterday, and realised that the place totally stank. It was coming from the bin, which looked like it hadn't been emptied in about 12 years, so I took out the bin bag and LOW AND BEHOLD - it was crawling with maggots in the bottom of the bin :x

Then I was like, FUCK!! and poured a kettle of boiling water on them all, and half a bottle of bleach. Once I was sure they were dead, I emptied the bin outside, but the maggots were still stuck the fuck in there!! I then searched for some rubber gloves, but of course, we didn't have any!! Btw, there was like, 3 different kinds of maggot.

Then I got loads of kitchen roll and scraped them off the bottom. It was soo gross, as I had to get right in the bin because its one of those huge outdoors ones. Oh god, it was horrible!!!

Sounds like a typical bachelor pad.

This is why I can't live with blokes. I'm a proper woman when it comes to cleanliness - probably cos of my mum. I'm not obsessive or anything, but things need to be kept relatively tidy. Lived with my brother for a couple of weeks once - drove me crazy!

Even living with my gf drives me mad sometimes - should go back to living alone!!

didn't you glue their stuff down?

Over the Easter hols I did. They didn't notice though, they just nicked any clean cutlery that was around (mine, in other words) and then exclusively ate takeout when that ran out. Came back to find piles (literally piles) of rotting Chinese food everywhere.

Interestingly enough in relation to Letty's tale, the only respite I ever got was when their girlfriends occasionally came round and cleaned up after them.