Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan Sales April 20-26

01./00. [WII] Monster Hunter G (Capcom) - 132,000 / NEW

02./01. [NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky (Pokemon Co.) - 54,000 / 196,000 (-62%)

03./00. [PS3] Killzone 2 (SCEI) - 41,000 / NEW

04./00. [PSP] Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3: The Collapsing City and the Girl's Song (Disaster Report 3) (Irem) - 31,000 / NEW

05./04. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2 G (BEST) (Capcom) - 23,000 / 613,000 (+28%)

06./00. [360] Death Smiles (Cave) - 20,000 / NEW

07./02. [PSP] Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes (Capcom) - 17,000 / 130,000 (-39%)

08./03. [NDS] Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo) - 17,000 / 558,000 (-10%)

09./11. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) - 11,000 / 3,369,000

10./00. [360] H.A.W.X. (Ubisoft) - 10,000 / NEW

Japan Sales April 20-26

01./00. [WII] Monster Hunter G (Capcom) - 132,000 / NEW

02./01. [NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky (Pokemon Co.) - 54,000 / 196,000 (-62%)

03./00. [PS3] Killzone 2 (SCEI) - 41,000 / NEW

04./00. [PSP] Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3: The Collapsing City and the Girl's Song (Disaster Report 3) (Irem) - 31,000 / NEW

05./04. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2 G (BEST) (Capcom) - 23,000 / 613,000 (+28%)

06./00. [360] Death Smiles (Cave) - 20,000 / NEW

07./02. [PSP] Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes (Capcom) - 17,000 / 130,000 (-39%)

08./03. [NDS] Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! (Nintendo) - 17,000 / 558,000 (-10%)

09./11. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) - 11,000 / 3,369,000

10./00. [360] H.A.W.X. (Ubisoft) - 10,000 / NEW

Hardware sales:

PSP 41,187

DSi 37,495

PS3 23,351

Wii 18,439

Xbox 360 7,016

DS Lite 6,374

PS2 4,524

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

Good numbers by Killzone 2 and PS3 :D

MH3 will be huuuge.

Edited by Choze

With all the games that are coming out on other platforms in the coming months of this year, my hunger for this is waning.

The Pay-to-play feature is also annoying as getting wii points/cards w/e (a system I understood till recently with the inclusion of DSi points w/e) without heading down to shops that never have them in stock anyways is very difficult as the wii shop does not accept my maestro and solo. My only option is to pay more for them through third party sites that send you the code through email.

Also, I plan to only pay for 1 online game on a regular basis, and there so happens to be a game on the PC that has gotten my interest and will be getting my money.

Knowing Capcom, they'll probably feel like Wii owners really owe them one for localising...

Screw Capcom! They didn't even consider Resident Evil 5 in any form on the Wii! Grrrrr! Haha

Hmm. I might still buy this if we need to pay for online. Although, I'm not going to use the online if we do. If capcom wants the game to be big in the West, the online needs to be free here. And if the online is for sure free here, I'll almost certainly buy the game. TBH, they can probably make more money in the west if the online was free if you think about it.

In Capcom’s latest financial report, we get a glimpse into what the company plans for the Wii. While we don’t get to see just what games they are planning for the platform, we do learn that they plan to “introduce versions of major game series for the extremely popular Wii.†Capcom states that they have 9 titles in the works, and when you subtract the ones we already know about, we are left with 3 mystery titles. Let the speculation begin!

We also hear that Monster Hunter 3 is going to come over to the states sometime inbetween April 2009 and April 2010…so that leaves quite a wide window for release. Who knows, maybe we’ll end up getting the title before the year closes out!

Awesome! Hopefully Capcom will keep the Euro release close to the US one, just like they are doing with Monster Hunter Unite.

Likewise. I'd reckon that the US will get it this side of xmas and that we'll get it after then, in the spring of 2010. Not too bad. I wouldn't expect it earlier but you never know. They could surprise us.

And it'll be interesting to find out what the 3 mystery titles are. Could perhaps one be Tatsunoku Vs. Capcom just for localisation purposes outside of Japan? That'd probably be too wishful. Would be nice. They say major franchises so I'd reckon that one of them is Street Fighter as I think I remember one of the devs saying they'd like to do it. Other than that, it's the usual 'could be Lost Planet and Devil May Cry' thing although one could be Bionic Commando: a reimagining of the original or something along those lines.

OMG!! Looks absolutely sensational for a Wii title!!

The locations are simply beautiful, and fantastic models and smoothly animated.

Still have my doubts over the fluidity of the gameplay though.

Just goes to show the potential a new Zelda could have!

Do you think the West will get that rather amazing boxset? I'll look forward to hearing what it gets in Famistu!

I would not mind having that disc case. These limited edition sets are getting better (well more worthwhile) this year.

EDIT: SCREW MY PREVIOUS WORRIES ABOUT THIS GAME! After seeing that last trailer, this has jumped back up my list to most wanted. Dunno if I care about monthly payments now. DAMN thing looks ACE! Sorry for caps but I am now majorly excited for this game. If my excitement dies down again, just remind me of this post :heh:

Edited by Deathjam

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!