NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

My school books are ruined

...all because of a stupid banana, i always take bananas to school because I can't eat much else with my brace but a few days ago after dinner i pulled my french book out of my bag ready for the lesson and guess what. There was all banana stuck on the side. I thought it was mould, and I didn't have a clue how a book would go mouldy and then I smelt it and I knew it was a banana. Then I looked in my bag to find a half composted banana which i had obiously not eaten one day and it had split, it went over ALL my books! and they really do smell! :woops: even worse its went over my course work aswell so I've been cleaning up. I will never take a banana to school again... unless I put it in a lunch box. Now thats an idea!

Heh, that exact same thing happend to me once. Don't worry, mouldy banana doesn't stick too much so it should just wipe off the books and the inside of the bag. As for the smell try one of those nutralising air sprays or something.

A girl threw my Tech coursework into a puddle one time and only got an hour's detention because she was a fucking goody-goody.

There was like 50 peices of work literally down the drain. :sad:

Don't think you've had it bad. I procceded to get a D in Tech because of that, yay for me!

lol, i've had exactly the same thing happen to me. the worst part is that when you tell your teachers, they'll think you're using it as an excuse for not doing your homework.

!!'My Cat Is An Android from the Planet Neptune!!!'...That phrase is just as random as this thread.

'mmmmmmmmmm smell the bananna, smell the flowers and lick your ass its tuesday morning'...Another example of how random this thread is.

Need I Say More?

Something like that happened to me as well. My bottle leaked in my bag, it leaked through the bottom and onto the back of my trouser leg. My books had blackcurrant cordial stains running through the pages. I wasn't too bothered, tbh.

In fact, it happened to me twice. That time, and another time when it leaked onto my PE kit, and it was my WHITE pe kit. My t-shirt had pink stains and stank of strawberry. I borrowed a shirt off someone else instead. I didn't mind wearing that Arsenal shirt. Because it said Dreamcast on the front. ;)

yea had bottles of drink leak but never bananas lol

You should take bright breen bananas which are rock hard or put it a container

I ahd a Sprite can or something get a lil split in it once (fuck knows how) luckily it was in my side pocket so didn't affect any of my work.

My mom used to feed me loads of carot sticks and i used to just chuck them away but the one time i left it in my bag. Eventually it went mouldy and got all over my school books. Actually i wasn't that bothered as i was in primary school at the time, bad luck about the coursework though.

ornages are the worst as they reek the whole bag out and u cant ever remove thos stupid bits from your books >.<

the funnest think that has leaked was a yoghurt though ^_^

When i finished French GCSE i burnt my french textbook in a ceremonial declaration that french was the worst subject ive ever had to endure. Just steal someone elses when they ask for them back (and change the number in the front cover if there is one).

Sign in to follow this