N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

...watched this last night...

No way I will ever play this.

No fucking way.

As soon as this gets released on PS4 I will play it.

And at some point I have to continue playing Amnesia...stopped after 30 minutes, because I was scared :D

Reminds me of the first time I played FEAR when I was younger. Good times!

Im saving a lot of my PC games that need completing at the moment for the Extra Life 24hr charity thing. I'll be trying to work through all the Fallout New Vegas DLC, Metro 2033, STALKER, Witcher 2 and XCOM. Obviously its doubtful I'll complete any of them though, especially as im the only one who will have direct gameplay feed on the live stream I always feel I should try and have a bit of variety in my games instead of just sticking with the same one for hours.

EDIT: Actually there will be another direct feed from @flameboy on our second stream

Edited by Happenstance

According to my Backloggery account I am having the best year I have had since it launched for beating games yet I still have 89 uncompleted games added this year alone.

Yeah I've beaten the most games for a year and managed to reduce how many games I've added by not just adding any crap. All going down the pan now I've got a PC.

Im in the mood to play an MMO so as im not willing to pay a subscription fee I think im finally going to give The Old Republic a try.

Get downloading I am doing so now!

Humble Bundle 9

• Trine 2: Complete Story
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Eets Munchies Beta
  • Brutal Legend

Pay around 5 dollars and you get Fez and FTL too. Fez is fantastic. Would be playing till something like 4 am if I wasn't so damned tired already. Shame the creator has his issues and threw a hissy fit, canceling a sequel.

Eet Munchies feels like a mobile game but it is in beta...

The rest will get played some time in the far flung future. For now, they join 'The Pile'.