Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

You should, i've missed everything since a couple of weeks before the Scout update :( I know what the weapons are but i'm yet to use them. Just to add insult to injury... PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME STEAM INVITES! :mad::heh:

You should, i've missed everything since a couple of weeks before the Scout update :( I know what the weapons are but i'm yet to use them. Just to add insult to injury... PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME STEAM INVITES! :mad::heh:

I guess I'm kinda glad I'm too lazy to take the initiative and send you a friend invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Planetside is free for a month if you had an account previously, god damn I love the game to pieces. Clocked 6 hours on it today and took part in a GM event that allows our faction to temporarily use technology from others. So much fun.

Planetside is free for a month if you had an account previously, god damn I love the game to pieces. Clocked 6 hours on it today and took part in a GM event that allows our faction to temporarily use technology from others. So much fun.

They had a thing like this about 2 years ago. I'm so in!

I could use some help, ive gotten an urge recently to play some Civilization style strategy games where you are controlling a town/city whatever. It doesnt really matter how old the game is, infact a bit older is probably better considering how powerful my laptop is.

Anyway if anyone could give me any suggestions for that kind of game on the PC that'd be great. Im just having a hard time remembering any.

I could use some help, ive gotten an urge recently to play some Civilization style strategy games where you are controlling a town/city whatever. It doesnt really matter how old the game is, infact a bit older is probably better considering how powerful my laptop is.

Anyway if anyone could give me any suggestions for that kind of game on the PC that'd be great. Im just having a hard time remembering any.

Anno 1701, i love it!

I cant find any legal copies though, so you can only get it via dodgy means.

Well that sucks, I can't say how the controls are or if TF2 supports the controller, as my buddy still uses the Keyboard Mouse combo with the controller just sitting on the desk.

I know that the controls are fine (it's the same as the 360 version - as long as you type "exec 360controller" in the console).