N-Europe

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

UziT

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphics look decent enough, though I dunno will the force controls be a big enough oush for me to get the game. PS3 version looks really stunning, guess I'll just wait for impressions of the two games to come out before making my move.

Hmm, looks more promising than I had dare to think. The force is stro... No! Must... resist... clichés!

Still it's a long way between what's written on paper and to make it work. It certainly looks the part, but I want to see it moving. Ah, we truely are the generation spoiled by the net. :wink:

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

This is from a guy from Krome over at NeoGaf:

Play the game then I'll be happy to hear all complaints about the Wii version being some kind of suck because we did the bulk of the work for the PS2. And I'll pass that on to the Wii team that added the hires textures, normal maps, depth of field, motion control AND the entire Duel mode with it's new levels maps. I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear how they're shafting you after putting in that effort into the Wii version.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah looks good to me too. Will defo be getting it being the big star wars fan that I am :)

No shizzle? :)

Would've picked this one over the other consoles' versions should I have owned them. That Duel-Mode alone looks more fleshed out than Super Dragonball Tenkaichi Budokai Sparkling! 5264 Kamehameha Edition, if you ask me.

Damn it's going to be very hard to chose which one to get now. Duel mode might swing it though. If the game in general handles well on all platforms then I dont think that I'm going to be to botherd about getting it for a prettier version alone.