Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Link's Crossbow Training

Gizmo

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...Nintendo always know how to pull in the guys sitting on the fence. I thought little of this...But this actually looks good and if the game features different parts of Hyrule or even new parts that would be great...Yeah, I'll buy this.

I'd never have thought we'd see a Zelda FPS lol!

I'd say its actually quiet a natural transsition since we have the ability to go in FPS mode in the main games, even while moving.

Every area from the game is in it...

Snowpeak Ruins.

Hyrule Field (Bridge of Eldin is in this part).

Ordon Village.

The Lost Woods.

Kakariko Village.

Hidden Village.

Lake Hylia.

Gerudo Desert.

Zora's River.

Death Mountain.

Hyrule Castle.

This next part is not confirmed, but potentially some of the "temples" will be featured in it, and some of the ranger stages will have boss battles. The game takes place in Twilight Princess' world, though I am not being told if it is "during" the game (alternate universe type thing) or after the game's events.

I'm not sure if we can post the images from Nintendo Power (even cropped to look like screenshots) since it is an English publication.

Last tidbit: Princess Zelda may be unlockable if you obtain high enough scores in every stage. This is completely unconfirmed as the wording of it from my contact is more of a "tease" than anything solid.

Every area from the game is in it...

Snowpeak Ruins.

Hyrule Field (Bridge of Eldin is in this part).

Ordon Village.

The Lost Woods.

Kakariko Village.

Hidden Village.

Lake Hylia.

Gerudo Desert.

Zora's River.

Death Mountain.

Hyrule Castle.

This next part is not confirmed, but potentially some of the "temples" will be featured in it, and some of the ranger stages will have boss battles. The game takes place in Twilight Princess' world, though I am not being told if it is "during" the game (alternate universe type thing) or after the game's events.

I'm not sure if we can post the images from Nintendo Power (even cropped to look like screenshots) since it is an English publication.

Last tidbit: Princess Zelda may be unlockable if you obtain high enough scores in every stage. This is completely unconfirmed as the wording of it from my contact is more of a "tease" than anything solid.

This seems like an awfully comprehensive game for the price tag, and with the zapper bundled, it's a steal! PS3 Time Crisis 4 eat your heart out lol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!