Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be up for that, count me in. As long as it's on Legendary.

^thanks

cool how about 8pm tonight

keep them coming

1st =solo

2nd empty

3rd empty

if i can't get atleast 2 people it wil have to be tomorow solo sorry :(

Guest Stefkov
Halo's servers are now updated. Less shotty snipers and more range of games.

Also got 1000g on it now :]

Bastard.

Too many games to finish to trade in to get Orange box etc next week.

Balls.

What an absolute fucking joke! I'm fucking pissed off! The last two fucking games I joined 2 people dropped out of my team!! What the hell is wrong with these people!! The second one me and this other guy lost it 39 - 49...AAAARGH! Does ranking and stuff take into account team members dropping out??

Edit: I apologize for my language....

What an absolute fucking joke! I'm fucking pissed off! The last two fucking games I joined 2 people dropped out of my team!! What the hell is wrong with these people!! The second one me and this other guy lost it 39 - 49...AAAARGH! Does ranking and stuff take into account team members dropping out??

Edit: I apologize for my language....

It's bloody annoying, isn't it? Rankings don't care if your team-mates quit out, if your team loses your team loses.

It's bloody annoying, isn't it? Rankings don't care if your team-mates quit out, if your team loses your team loses.

Thats brutal! They should change that because you have no control on it and it just ruins a game and on the second game me and this other random were holding our own pretty well, we were 10 short of winning but when its 4 against 2 thats pretty impressive imo...

It would be cool if their was an achievement for getting a ratio of 1:1 kills if any of your team abandon you! They could call it "last stand" or "No one can hear you scream..." or something...

I'm going to try to be on later if anyone wants to do ranked Team Slayer!

Fucks sake I just got over half my teams kills in team slayer and went down a level. Ranking system is retarded, my friend was in the same game got 4 kills and went up 3 levels. He was level 3 I was level 5 now he is 6 and I am 4 \o/

:/

Did you win the game?

Out of curosity, hows everyones kill/death ratio coming along?

So far mine is, (Ranked) 2009 Kills - 1058 Deaths. (Social) 2052 Kills - 968 Deaths.

Ranked

Kills : 2622

Deaths : 3311

K/D Ratio : 0.79

:heh:

MedalHalo3.jpg

YATA!

Just got the Spartan Laser acheivement. Was trying for ages on that.

Damn, had the chance to win a match at 49-49 and I swear I pumped this bloke full of a needler and an assault rifle...then I crumbled under the pressure...tbh when you have almost half the kills on your team its kind of disappointing the rest of the team couldn't help a bit more!! Oh well, it was a fun match!