Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

Guest Stefkov
Anyone know a good place to get Used Car Salesman?

On Crows nest (I think) when you are in the hangar clearing it out for the Pelican to escape. (You come back to that area to get in the lift right at the very end)

When the enemy ships are in the hangar dropping off more enemies shoot the turret at the front of the ship. Either the first time you go in the hangar or the second, I think I did it first time the ships are in, Nintenchris got it the second time.

Shoot the turret off the front of the ship. That works for some reason.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my achievements on bungie I completed the game in 1753... not 3 days ago. O_o

Won my first online game today. Well chuffed.

Yeah, I've got the same! It proves I got Halo 3 before everyone....and before Microsoft or even the concept of computer games were created! :heh:

Guest Jordan

Not quite.

The Hayabusa armour has to be obtained by getting some of (or all of) the skulls. The Katana can only be used on the Hayabusa armour (afaik).

I have 600-something on the game, aiming for around 800 (gunna finish metagames, get the terminals and finish on legendary... then try getting the rest of the online achievements)

Guest Jordan
Awesome, I should have my final achievement by tonight.

HoT... Do you even work? :D

Seriously! You're way too good at getting achievements :( I've been stuck on the same level of meta games with Dom because hes constantly getting a score lower than 50,000 points. He's had 49870 and 48950... >_> I got it first time, but its not fair of me to continue without him.

Boosting?____

Nope as you cant really boost on this, just have to rank up my level which just means I play LoneWolf games. I got the other 3 I needed last night. The Laser one was lucky as hell as I wasnt even going for it. I shot someone and just as I fied a guy transported to where I shot so I killed the both ( Contruct level )

Are most of you guys using a guide to find skulls? Or are you really that good at finding stuff? The idea of using a guide just makes me laugh. Why would you want the game to be over quicker?

I'm new to the 360 but all this achievement whoring is beyond me :heh: I see a high achievement score I don't think "wow, awesome" I think "you need a life!"

Just to throw in a little hypocrasy, I found a skull on the first level, but can't seem to get an achievement from it..... I've picked it up and even tried carrying it to the end of the level. Am I doing something stupidly obvious wrong? I don't mean the silver skull (not worth achievement, right?) but the one right near the end.

WTF is up with the skulls. Ive completed the game on normal and now when I go back to the missions on normal to pick up the skulls, they just dont appear in the areas they are supposed too.

it is really fucking me off

You can't find them on easy or if you use a checkpoint to get near to them. Just start the level from the beginning.

Just to throw in a little hypocrasy, I found a skull on the first level, but can't seem to get an achievement from it..... I've picked it up and even tried carrying it to the end of the level. Am I doing something stupidly obvious wrong? .

achievements are only awarded for spasific skulls, like the Iron skull or the Fog skull

Mabey you should follow through in staying a full game.

Ahh it is true Tellyn you fool you have let us down many a time!

All we ask of you is that if your gonna play in a ranked match with us... that you dont leave us one man down, its bad for us and you as you lose EXP you tool!

I disagree. I feel I could beat Hero at most of the games he has. The difference is he can be bothered to spend hours looking for stuff and re-doing the game 6 times once completing it and I cannot.

That isnt an insult, I just dont think people with more achievement points are automatically better gamers.

then why dont you have him a game?

Yeh it autosaves...