Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's actually 4 but 2 are slipping down the page, if they're bumped, by an idiot, I'll merge them then ban that idiot from the thread :D As for the 3 that are working, they all seem fine to me. One is spoiler free, one has spoilers (just like with Heroes discussion in gen) and another is to quickly raise peoples' awareness of the disk replacement which could otherwise get lost in this thread.

Halo 4? Doubtful.

Although the ending leaves it open, I honestly doubt we'll be seeing another this generation. If another pops up it'll be for XBOX 3 launch... probably not called Halo. It'd be awesome if the Master Chief was in stasis for hundreds of years, crash lands onto Earth with huge advances in MJOLNIR armour technology and gets even more hardcore.... *creams himself*.

Indeed Stiff, its a very difficult one.

Halo 4? Doubtful.

Although the ending leaves it open, I honestly doubt we'll be seeing another this generation. If another pops up it'll be for XBOX 3 launch... probably not called Halo. It'd be awesome if the Master Chief was in stasis for hundreds of years, crash lands onto Earth with huge advances in MJOLNIR armour technology and gets even more hardcore.... *creams himself*.

Indeed Stiff, its a very difficult one.

I Hope Bungie keep on working on this game for many a year, Adding extra missions maps and any other updates you can think of.

However I hope they try and take the Gameplay of H3 and implement it into other projects away from the Halo Game alltogether.

Either Way I don't think we will see MC again on another game but I think Bungie can/will release an entirely different game before the end of the 360's Reign to once again show their credentials....

Ninchris, Dan nd Stef thanks for the co-op and showin me where the skulls were

I couldnt reply caus my headset is fucked, I can only hear

And multiplayer was fun aswell, Ranked up nicely

That's happened to me me before, except the other way round, not hearing but I could speak.

Yeah we did the skulls we didn't need, and you needed I think all of them but you got a few, also the Spartan laser a banshee one.

That last silver skull though...