NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

Grifball is alright in moderation. I played it earlier for a quick blast and scored loads of goals. Good stuff. But the new maps really are sublime, completely different feeling to any of the others and completely different combat. You got open area fighting, walkway fighting and corridor fighting. Love it.

I always play Grifball whenever it's up, mainly because our is pretty awesome at it and we can get some ridiculous K/Ds (got +70 one game).

I suppose it's form over function, but tbh I think it looks ok. There's alot of ways you can play with lighting, which helps.

really though, I'd prefer the bare bones look over anything too elaborate. Look how restrictive and ugly Foundry turned out to be!

I think they should have given the option to choose different skins/themes for Sandbox, the desert-ness isn't the prettiest design.

The best maps on Foundry were the MLG ones, the ones Bungie made were all pretty wank.

Anyone up for a Plasma Pistol fight?

Im not really good but it sounds like fun.

Few nades, a Plasma Pistol, and your fist!

Also, has anyone actually tried this as a game tactic?

Its amazing how quickly you kill with a PP and a BR.

You lower their shields and switch, it works from any dstance, the tricky bit it getting the plasma to hit.

That tactic doesnt really work on decent players

It seems quite effective, he does it when hes bored.

A game should be created (this probably isn't possible but oh well) where PSN and Xbox Live users could compete against each other.

(this probably isn't possible but oh well)

It's possible and wouldn't be difficult to do. It's just getting Microsoft and Sony to let them do it that's the problem.

Why would either of them be against the making of it? I think it would be pretty fun fragging people from the Xbox crew. Works the other way too, just wouldn't happen as often ;)

Haha wow, that'd be amazing. The XBL community uniting as mass fanboys to destroy the PSN congregation of fanboys.

Then everyone goes back to CoD4 and flames the shit out of everyone again :D

It's possible and wouldn't be difficult to do. It's just getting Microsoft and Sony to let them do it that's the problem.

Please explain.

Too shiny, too plastic-y. Would have to roll around in the mud to dull it down a bit.

Its the wrong colour =/

16771570.jpgMasterChiefMadameTussauds.jpg

Would be better with a weapon or 2, id like the Needler or an AR/BR.

I like this costume

master_chief.jpg

Edited by Kirkatronics

wooop, iv spent far too much time on halo over the past few weeks, its silly.

Anyone (decent) up for some games?

Dan Dare, whenz y00r 360 back? I bought the Mythic Map Pack and played it like 5 times. NEED TO JUSTIFY MY 800 MSP :(

I got a dispatch email from Bill Gates Himself or whateva. In a week, yeah?

OH GOD YES IM GOING ON XBL NOW <3 <3

(plz be there) :heh: