NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

Yeah there's something about Halo that just creates these...weird situations. I imagine it's alot to do with the varied weapon set but you certainly won't find perfect storm moments like that in, say, cod4. I've not played KZ2 but I imagine it's as pure a shooter as cod online.

Yeah there's something about Halo that just creates these...weird situations. I imagine it's alot to do with the varied weapon set but you certainly won't find perfect storm moments like that in, say,

Aye. There's just something about the multiplater that makes it fun an epic, even if you hate the game, weapons and maps.

Never fallen off the edge on a map? Down a cliff? etc?

If you grav hammer someone and the blast knocks them off but the impact doesn't kill them, it counts as a fall damage kill.

Ah right, i must be doing this less than i thought if the number is so little.

Yeah, same with the blast from a grenade, or if you physically push them off (when they're AFK or something and standing next to the edge). Also possibly if you take off all their shields and they jump off the edge.

Yeah if you damage someone and they fall off it does the same thing :D

Thanks for explaining, i understand now.

Aye. There's just something about the multiplater that makes it fun an epic, even if you hate the game, weapons and maps.

I don't know, I sort of thought it was because the characters actually have character and also they look slightly ridiculous when it appears as if they are taking a mid-air dump.

The maps are also pretty cool and buggies are always good to have. Unreal Tournament is similar in style but I think they went over the top in the vehicle front. Why did they put a sniper in that game? Its the fastest FPS I've ever played!

Do any of you use halocharts to check your halo 3 stats? It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

What's wrong with the official site?

A lot more info on HC, such as EXP Effectiveness, Sniper Headshot Rate Grenade Stick Rate, Assassination Rate to name but a few and when you google Halo 3 stats HC is first and bungie is second.

Mr.A

Yay new maps. Boo I need points. Lots of them. Wanna buy new RB tracks, Lost and Damned and Mythic maps. Eeeek..

^ lol. Laughed at the Barrel Roll bit. Genius.

It wouldn't surprise me if most of the people using it don't know where it comes from.

Edited by Cube

It would surprise me if most of the people using it don't know where it comes from.

It would suprise you if they didn't know?

I only know because of a friend.

Got the mythic map pack. Havn't played it yet but there goes my 2100 point card - Alien Hominid, Mythic maps and 4 RB songs. :cry:

Anyone made any nice SandBox levels?

I din't make it but look for 'Tundra'

I've got the maps, loving them to bits. The default Sandbox map is a bit drab though.

I've got the maps, loving them to bits. The default Sandbox map is a bit drab though.

I suppose it's form over function, but tbh I think it looks ok. There's alot of ways you can play with lighting, which helps.

really though, I'd prefer the bare bones look over anything too elaborate. Look how restrictive and ugly Foundry turned out to be!

Haven't got the new maps yet. May get them later on this week. Have been playing the double XP weekend playlist though, which is awesome. Grifball with each player holding a gravity hammer and plasma sword. Hilarity ensues. So much fun. And Bungie have deliberately placed it on a enclosed square map forcing confrontation. Really, it's some of the best moments I've had playing this online, apart from the young American kid who wouldn't shut the hell up. Why do they still appear and constantly annoy?