NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

Strange shit going down tonight!!

I got some hilarious videos of that early Guardian and Isolation game though :D

I'm gonna watch it back.

those games were lagggy as hell, still managed to win a fair bit ;)

Have to get pure of us on, its gud funnn

I do better in lag for some reason =/ Im still bad though.

Letty, I demand you send me a screenshot of our melee death.

For anyone who didn't know we melee'd each other at exactly the same time resulting in us both dying instantly. Awesome as hell.

It can get boring if it happens a lot though =[ Its cool the first few times.

Isn't that quite common? Love it when it happens though :D
^^ Yea, it happens TOO MUCH to me.

Assassinating each other at the same time is where the real fun is at.
That happened last night with me and someone else, cant remember who though.

Is that possible?

I didnt think it was :s

@ Skunky - Alright, I'll come on after 8.30. Send me a FR and I'll come see whether I get lag. The closest I've come to getting lag is having a few players having jagged movement on the maps but it's been fine for me and my movement. And I'm playing on things like Squad Battles, social big teams and that other mode that begins with 7 in the name; all big team games and never have any lag problems.

Apologies for the headset issues. As I said, cats must have gotten hold of it, presumably as a result of my brother leaving it lying on the floor. And apologies again for not being able to get a proper match going. Really don't know what was going on there. Stayed on a little while longer to see if it was possible to get into a match and managed perfectly, no lag either. So very strange. Especially given there being 47000 people on social slayer. ::shrug:

Its probably our connection.

I tried too after, couldn't get on a single one.

Still, that one game on Guardian was good :D

Yeh. Although I saw something playing on that match that has been happening a lot and it's been bugging me but when some people use the melee attack out of reach of me they always seem to jump that distance and kill me yet it doesn't work for me. Glitch much.

Guardian as a map is alright if you have 4 people but with 5 it was a bit of a push. Everyone kept spawning close to or behind others (in one instance I appeared right behind one person, picked up a sticky and waved goodbye).

Also, unrelated to our failing endeaver online, the map Blackout sucks. Was playing that after everyone left in Team SWAT and it's just awful. Avalanche is definitely the best of the legendary maps.

I watched that guardian match back, i managed some shit hot kills haha :D well loved it

Stickied back of jordans head, he landed nxt to letty, BOOOOOOM

Yeh. Although I saw something playing on that match that has been happening a lot and it's been bugging me but when some people use the melee attack out of reach of me they always seem to jump that distance and kill me yet it doesn't work for me. Glitch much.

Guardian as a map is alright if you have 4 people but with 5 it was a bit of a push. Everyone kept spawning close to or behind others (in one instance I appeared right behind one person, picked up a sticky and waved goodbye).

Also, unrelated to our failing endeaver online, the map Blackout sucks. Was playing that after everyone left in Team SWAT and it's just awful. Avalanche is definitely the best of the legendary maps.

I've still not played any of the new maps, despite owning them all.

Sandtrap on Zombie mode is still one of my favs :)

Also team rockets on Construct.

Got a few nice kills on you Skunky. Got me a kill joy for ending your rather large killing spree. :D Will have a watch through of the match and see if I've got anything worth sticking up on file share seeing as I haven't put anything up ever.

edit: dammit! Can't even view the video of the match. Brother set up the Live account and so think he's put it on with his date of birth meaning I can't do file sharing until he turns 18 in a few weeks. Can't even change the settings because it says failure to connect when trying to get online to do it. Oh well.

Right i'm up for some halo action - will be on tomorrow if anyone wants to join me. I will kick your asses though :heh:.

So will Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST by inter-compatible online since they're sharing maps and all?

ODSt is just an add-on is it not? Im thinkin itll run off the same menus as Halo 3 does now, as it is still a Halo 3 game, and you probably need Halo 3 to play ODST

ODSt is just an add-on is it not? Im thinkin itll run off the same menus as Halo 3 does now, as it is still a Halo 3 game, and you probably need Halo 3 to play ODST

What is this ODST?

Na they stated you dont need Halo 3 to play ODST and that its essentially a seperate game that just enhances the story, engine etc

I'm fairly sure that they said you don't need Halo 3 to play OSTD.

The only ways they could do it are:

- Having the game copy OSTD onto the HDD (but there would be no season to not have it as DLC).

- Require people to put the Halo 3 disk in before they play OSTD. Every time. Which would be annoying.

- Check for a Halo 3 save. Which would mean that people could just borrow a copy.

I'm fairly sure that 99.99% of people who will get OSTD will own Halo 3 anyway. So they don't really need to check if they do own Halo 3.