NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 is awsum

You won't really need a new thread. Anyone who wants to play will see this thread being talked in and see what the dealio is.

You won't really need a new thread. Anyone who wants to play will see this thread being talked in and see what the dealio is.

Okidoki.

So is Sunday fine for everyone?

We can have smaller matches but id like a big forum one to be on sunday if possible.

Oh you're not doing it tonight? I should be able to do Sunday. On second thoughts a thread is probably a good idea if it's an advance planning thing, I thought it was gonna be a get-who-you-can-tonight ordeal :heh:

Oh you're not doing it tonight? I should be able to do Sunday. On second thoughts a thread is probably a good idea if it's an advance planning thing, I thought it was gonna be a get-who-you-can-tonight ordeal :heh:

Lol, id be happy to play now if anyone else is up for it =]

Where would it go btw?

hmmm.... some Halo 3 action eh? Hmmm.. depends on when people are going online but I'm definitely up for it. Been a few weeks since I last played online and when I do it's only Squad Battles I play. I likes me a big match with vehicles. Don't have the legendary maps and can't afford them as I only have like 400 points.

I could be up for Sunday!

Any kind of time?

Hmm, if we just have a vague time scale.

Like a 2 hour area where we can join in.

What times best for you letty?

Hmm, if we just have a vague time scale.

Like a 2 hour area where we can join in.

What times best for you letty?

Night. Always night.

I'll be available to play on Sunday. Between 8 and 10pm. Don't have the Legendary maps although I've just had my Live account stocked up with 5000 points so I'll probably get them just prior to then.

I'll be available to play on Sunday. Between 8 and 10pm. Don't have the Legendary maps although I've just had my Live account stocked up with 5000 points so I'll probably get them just prior to then.

I don't have any new maps.

8-10 sounds fine.

I only have the free maps.

So Sunday, shall we say 7-10?

Everyone add me, ill start a party that night.

Anyone got a mic then?

Get the new maps d00d. Everyone else has them now, I think they've gotten cheapz0rz too.

2100 for £15

Ill think about it =/

I need them though really, so i can play all modes.

So whos in for tommorow then?

Letty

Dyson?

Dan?

Who else?

Me. :D I'll get the game running later this evening to pick up the controls again and to perfect my bouncing grenade toss.

Me. :D I'll get the game running later this evening to pick up the controls again and to perfect my bouncing grenade toss.

Lol, i love grenades.

Did you know if you Sticky someones face they cant see?

ALSO: is there any way to remove stickies?

All i know to deo is a suicide run and the player who did it shooting hoping you get close enough to kill them too.

EVERY ONE ADD ME "kirkatronics".