N-Europe

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Dante

080807son.jpg

SegaNerds:

"Oh, is this a rumor? Oddly enough, Takashi Yuda has said they were working on a sequel to Sonic Riders for the 360 and PS3. Then Yuda said on Nintendo Power that he could see the Wii as the console to bring Sonic Riders to the next Dimension.

But its always hard to know if a SEGA games will ever come out or not. According to Gamestop, the game ships on February 1st, 2008."

They shouldn't be doing a PS2 version, and shame they must be using ex-UGA for this too (they did the original), I wish they'd do a sequel to secret rings or a port/remake/sequel to REZ instead.

Sonic Riders doesn't deserve a sequel in my book; a sequel of a spinoff. (that was not that good) :/

Well it's real:

- Jet the Hawk will return for the sequel, as will other new characters

- Storyline details: Sonic finds an artifact that allows for manipulation of gravity, and this catches Jet the Hawk’s eye as well. The two hotheads fight over who deserves the artifact, and they decide to race to settle the score.

- A couple of courses: Botanical Kingdom, Crimson Crater

- Trick system from Riders will return, Turbulence system will not

Stolen from Gonintendo.

• 2 weeks later...

6062620070830_143800_3_big.jpg

New images

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21598_sonic-riders-zero-gravity-illustre.html

Dunno why Sega are wasting their time on this!!

Give us a new House of the Dead, Skies, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis, Samba De Amigo (possibly are), ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS!

I'd even prefer just a port of Shenmue 1&2 (maybe with Wii-mote QTE's and Mini games) to this rubbish!