NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Erections and Gingivitis.

Was going to make two topics, but I thought fuck it and remix them into one topic and give you a weird idea of what the topic may contain when you see the title.

First off.

Some Manly Men advice needed here chaps.

My dick's got a mind of it's own. The thing won't stay incarcerated. It takes one thing vaguely erotic and it's at attention quicker than an army cadet.

HOW DO I KEEP THE LEVITATHAN UNDER WRAPS!?

5cfc_12.JPG

Works wonders.

Is it time for another round of "try and make myself 'cooler' in front of everyone" already?

UK there are a rumour that the guy you speak of is erm Marilyn Manson. Don't know if thats true though.

Also EEVIL, I think its just the way puberty works. Try Rokheds idea.. looks good.

Aint those them orgasm denial contraptions?

They look a bit monstrous.

Is it time for another round of "try and make myself 'cooler' in front of everyone" already?

LOL, I agree.

I used to think of fish swimming in the sea and my swollen warrior would retreat to base camp.

Although I suppose that only works if you don't find fish enticing, judging by some of the topics that come up in here I wouldn't be surprised if some of you had fish as your 'thing'.

Someone once told me this story about a story or something he read (apparently) on the internet about a dude who was so obsessed with wanking, he cut the holes in his pockets so he could stick his hands down there whenever he wanted and no-one would suspect a thing. Sounds a bit lame to me.

ROFL!! :yay:

3 quarters of the people i work with at women and about half of them are hot so occassionally when im walking around working it happens but i then just try and take my mind off the fantasy.

LMAO, there these books you can get about real life stories. Like this guy got his two top ribs removed, just so he could suck his own cock. Handy, if a little pointless.

There was a rumour that Prince had that done.

Well, you're here so I suppose it must be.

Aint those them orgasm denial contraptions?

They look a bit monstrous.

They're very comfortable actually.

Well, that's the obvious answer. But the problem is in public places.

Oh my what a crap comeback.

in fairness mate, i thought it was pretty good,

and eevil, dude brush your teeth and eat some fruit man.

-_-; why is this topic on n-europe?

Its general ShitChat.. pretty much anything goes!

Compass to north works wonders, as does thinking about Maggie Thatcher.

About the gingivitis, use an antibacterial toothpaste for one month max. The one I used was Corisol I think. But I still saw a hygienist, scrape, scrape, scrape!!!

Grab it, face it upward towards your face and tuck it in the waist of your pants where it will hold. Then get on with your life.

Its general ShitChat.. pretty much anything goes!

Compass to north works wonders, as does thinking about Maggie Thatcher.

Unless your a dirty tory in the 80s!

Hahaha, this thread makes me laugh xD random uncontrollable penises everywhere

And the best thing you can do for your gingivitis you just say 'fuck that' too. You wouldn't say that if you needed surgery and the best thing you could do is see a surgeon. "I'll do it on my own". It's a hygeinist's job, they'll do much better at it than you can. Well anyway try some corsodyl mouthwash or somethng....

Best bet for the gingivitis is to see a hygenist. They will tell ya what to do and help you to get rid of it.