N-Europe

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

jammy2211

"Didn't use" as in, they're not on your party.

When they weren't in your party, they only learned basic moves, like Sheena's Purgatory Seal, or Regal's Healer. To learn the good stuff (like Indignation or Tempest Beast), they had to fight regularly.

And any comment made by Zelos in battle is awesome, obviously.

That's exp distribution all tales are like that. here we're talking about the end of the chapter and in the next, they have, say, two extra levels, without any grinding.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Is this ever gonna get a EU release date? I'm guessing half of you are all gonna be importing it...

I'm probably not importing. I could because my Wii is still on v3.2, but I'd have to brick a Freeloader to get the storage solution next year. And I really can't afford to be re-buying the same game if it does come to Europe.

I'm optimistic on a EU release, from what I remember, ToS was relatively successful (as in not a total failure) when it came to Europe.

Yup um er... Robin from teen titans is an ass for putting Lloyd behind him. Game is broken by default.
He didn't. Namco just didn't hire him because they decided to hire non-union actors, and after they said they'd try to reunite the original cast too.

In short, it's Namco's own fault, and lack of commitment with their own promises.

I'm probably not importing. I could because my Wii is still on v3.2, but I'd have to brick a Freeloader to get the storage solution next year. And I really can't afford to be re-buying the same game if it does come to Europe.

I'm optimistic on a EU release, from what I remember, ToS was relatively successful (as in not a total failure) when it came to Europe.

There's other ways around that and without the need of a FreeLoader :heh:

Also, Namco half assed the games and Voice Actors even though they said they'd get the original cast, was just stupid they even said such a thing.

Is this ever gonna get a EU release date? I'm guessing half of you are all gonna be importing it...

I'm waiting for the PAL release. I won't risk losing hundrends of hours because Nintendo somehow, someway destroyed the options of using both Freeloader and homebrew.

new info of the game :

- Localization time has been used to add features that weren’t in the Japanese version

- If you have a cleared game save from the first Tales of Symphonia, you can unlock new goodies in Dawn of the New World. Expect items, money, and more.

- while the Japanese version featured 4 motion-controlled attack shortcuts, the NA version will feature 8

new info of the game :

- Localization time has been used to add features that weren’t in the Japanese version

- If you have a cleared game save from the first Tales of Symphonia, you can unlock new goodies in Dawn of the New World. Expect items, money, and more.

- while the Japanese version featured 4 motion-controlled attack shortcuts, the NA version will feature 8

Ooo. Source?

I've been getting lessons on others ways to play imports other than the freeloader, i'm still on 3.2 haven't got a freeloader yet, so still trying to decide which way to go, but i know i will have to update next year when the SD Card upgrade comes...hhhmmm.

Either way I've already ordered my US copy of DotNW, still with no word on a PAL release I just can't wait. :heh:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I don;t think i'll love it nearly as much as ToS. Then again, I don't know if i'll ever play another game and love it as much as ToS.

Also VG+ changed the date from the 18th to the 11th, so it'll be sent on Tuesday now as hoped and hopefully here on Saturday/Monday. Sucks if it's Saturday since i'm working that day :heh: