NEurope
Teppo Holmqvist

Bully Scholarship Edition

Rockstar Games announces Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Xbox 360™ and Wii™

New York, NY - July 19, 2007 - Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Bully: Scholarship Edition is coming to the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo this Winter.

Both the Wii and Xbox 360 versions will retain the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system title and will boast additional new content. Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world. Universally acclaimed upon first release, Bully: Scholarship Edition is a genre-crossing action game with a warmth and pathos that is unrivaled.

Bully received a perfect "10/10" from Electronic Gaming Monthly and 1up.com and was heralded as "a great, well-crafted action game that has one of the best senses of humor around" by IGN.com. USA Today called it "a fantastic debut title by Rockstar Vancouver." The San Francisco Chronicle wrote "Bully has no shortage of creative energy, offering an immersive boarding school experience that is imaginative, funny and filled with surprises."

Come and explore the zealous joy, mirth, and torment of youth with Jimmy Hopkins and Bully: Scholarship Edition when enrollment commences this Winter.

For more information about Bully: Scholarship Edition please visit http://www.rockstargames.com/bully.

I don't know. It is lame that they port 1½ years old game, but in the other hand, Bully was really underappreciated game. And if ports fixes annoying slowdown, it is just plus.

im looking forward too it! i'm really not against ports as long as its a game ive not played before.

Table Tennis...Bully. I wouldn't be surprised if a GTA port was announced soon.

Bully always interested me more than GTA was gutted when it got canned for original Xbox so glad to see its coming to a console near me, defo going to get both this and Table Tennis...

I was always interested in this, might pick it up if the port is any good.

Table Tennis...Bully. I wouldn't be surprised if a GTA port was announced soon.

Was rumored a while back. I'll be getting this game since i havent bothered playing it first time round.

as they are doing a HD360 version.... the wii version could share many improvement and not just be a PS2 port. always hated the cube for not having these games

Wow, what a surprise announcement. First Manhunt 2 (which may or may not get a release), then Table Tennis and now Bully?

I can feel a GTA is coming sooner or later. Unless, these games don't meet expectations sales-wise. If one is happening, i dont see it coming till 2nd half of 2008 anyway.

These games are ports, but im fine with it as long as they're good games. Since the Cube didnt get Rockstar support, they kinda feel like new games to me anyway.

Wonder if it will be called 'Canis Canem Edit: Scholarship Edition' here as thats a mouthful :/

That bug in ur sig had me looking for a while like WTF, flicking the screen and shit lol.

That thing has got me twice FFS.

mmmmm, i have Bully on PS2 and i wouldn't say i was totally bowled over in the end, but it's pretty good i suppose.

I'm not sure...I wonder what the 360 version looks like?

I'm a little dissapointed that Rockstar are just porting games to the wii at the mo.

I'm a little dissapointed that Rockstar are just porting games to the wii at the mo.

Where's our unique games like Body Harvest and Space Station Silicon Valley that the 64 got?

More great news, it seems Rockstar are really putting themselves behind the Wii. I hope for both the Wii and Rockstar that their games sell well. I want them to seriously have to think about putting GTA on the Wii.

Rockstar (hearts) Nintendo

And that's good. I'm sure GTA 5 could be making it's way to Wii, too. Not IV, or maybe a remake of IV later on. But Rockstar certainly has faith in the console, porting their topgames over to it. Okay, it's just ports - but I'de buy a copy if theey released San Andreas on Wii.

Yeah but an original Rockstar game, exclusive to Wii wouldn't go a miss, would it?!

Still, Manhunt 2, Table Tennis and now Bully are well worth having, so we'll take em!

A GTA is pretty much certain for the future, imo.

GTA is almost a sure thing for the Wii. They're probably working on it right now. I personally want a whole new game, but remakes of GTA3, VC, SA with updated controls and tweaks to the game in general, would not be shunted by me.

GTA is almost a sure thing for the Wii. They're probably working on it right now. I personally want a whole new game, but remakes of GTA3, VC, SA with updated controls and tweaks to the game in general, would not be shunted by me.

I think there will be a remake first. it's a cheaper, easier way to see if the Wii public buys into it. Cheaper than developing an entirely new game for the platform. So we'll probably see a port first, if it happens, that is.

Bully... Friggin' table tennis?

Why cant they just release a tweaked version of Vice City Stories? With a brand new Island, the new movement sceme and vehicles from SA?

The cube DID get rockstar support. We got smugglers run. Their crappiest game ever! Instead of releasing GTA collectors ed!

Theyd better make a GTA announcment soon!

I think it's almost certain that they will do, soon.

Bully... Friggin' table tennis?

Why cant they just release a tweaked version of Vice City Stories? With a brand new Island, the new movement sceme and vehicles from SA?

The cube DID get rockstar support. We got smugglers run. Their crappiest game ever! Instead of releasing GTA collectors ed!

Don't you say that Bully nor Manhunt, nor Table Tennis were crap games! Because that's what you are aiming for and I don't like it. Be glad for the all the support we get from Rockstar now! And don't complain becaus eyou have to wait for GTA. It was a good decision not to release it on GameCube, were it wouldn't have found it's audience. Wii, however, might be a better choice. They will announce soon, I'm sure.

Bully and Table Tennis are both FAR superior games than the stupidly overrated shit GTA is! I would bet my left nut that manhunt 2 is better too.

I would like to see GTA on the Wii purely because it means more people will buy the console and I want Nintendo to destroy the competition (to an extent), but it doesnt interest me - unless the controls were incredible and there were some nice extras.

Bully and Table Tennis are both FAR superior games than the stupidly overrated shit GTA is! I would bet my left nut that manhunt 2 is better too.

I would like to see GTA on the Wii purely because it means more people will buy the console and I want Nintendo to destroy the competition (to an extent), but it doesnt interest me - unless the controls were incredible and there were some nice extras.

Exactly.

I hate the game and I for one wouldn't buy it although it would probably shift a few Wiis which is always a good thing.