NEurope
Teppo Holmqvist

Bully Scholarship Edition

Bully arrived yesterday and I took it for a spin last night. I had to delete a VC game to make some room for the save file, so it was the turn of Mega Man 2 to take the fall. Bully seems like a good game but I feel like a fish out of water in it because I'm not really adept at "sandbox" games- heck, I don't even totally understand the term!

I keep getting busted by the prefects and having to repeat stuff- had to sit through a cutscene a ton of times which I couldn't find a way to skip. I definitely tried every button on both Wiimote and nunchuk but to no avail. I aced the first chemistry lesson but failed the English... just couldn't think of many words! I got the fat girl her chocolates back then... snogged her. Mingin. I threw a fire cracker at a boy and got busted for it, so I scavenged around for a save point and turned it off after that- there is one in that tea lady womans office. I totally plan on romancing her if I can.

She's the fitness!

Keep me updated on your progress. It's gonna be good I can tell...

Bullseye--Can-t-beat-a-bit-of-Bully--Maxi-Posters-330861.jpg

..or at least, that's what I would hope :heh: I haven't played it but I would kinda like to try it some time, though I'm not sure how well I would get on with it..

Sorry for the 12 month bump, but didn't want to make a new thread when there was one lying around. Got this game yesterday (along with Manhunt 2 for £14) and just made it to chapter 2.

Owned it for the ps2 but could never get into it, I didn't even get the skateboard first time round, I just stopped. I seriously think motion controls are the reason I am loving this version. The fighting is top notch and aiming with the slingshot is intuitive.

Looking forward to exploring the town now and seeing what qulaity stuff I missed out on. Anyone still playing this gem?

Oh, one last question, I really like the feel of this game with the controls, would you reccomend Godfather Wii as a worthy titles to buy after?

Godfather on the Wii is brilliant for the controls alone. I love the title so much. Still play it now and then as it oozes atmosphere too.

A game EA could have brought back to Wii - especially as the sequel (as far as I'm aware) bombed.

And yes....yes I love Bully giving it 9/10 here on N-E.

Well, I've nearly finished chapter 2, been trying to get all the classes out of the way first then focus solely on the missions, and not bored yet lol.

I'll give Godfather a look once i've finished some of my backlog. Only got a wii last week, and got 8 (well 10 if you count metroid trilogy as 3) pretty big games to plough through!

I found this today for under $10. Aside from the controls, which I found awful, I'm finding it to be decent. although, I'm guessing it gets better as the game opens up a bit.

Just completed it earlier today. Brilliant little game. 20 hours and i'm at 75% so may invest some more time into it at a later date to reach 100%. The last couple of missions were immense =]

I must be the only person in the world who hates this game! I've picked it back up second time around and cannot get in to it at all!!! I don't see the appeal, the voice acting is horrendous compared to Rockstar's other games and am I supposed to route for Jimmy? Also hate the whole truancy element let me explore god dammit!

YES a big bump but didn't see point in starting up a fresh thread.