Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

I think the bikes thing isnt going to make that much difference to be honest we already know that the game uses just the wiimote in the wii wheel so we can expect perhaps controls and handling along the lines of excitetruck just without the stunts. So perhaps the bikes will almost be like a different class of kart much like the different types in Ds and DD? Perhaps looser and more volatile? Perhaps akin to the small karts with nifty handling and low top speed?

Those pics are a mix of good and bad to me.

First, Nintendo really doesn't know how to make a screenshot look good.

Second, I'm not really sure about those bikes but let's hope for the best.

But I piss myself when i see all those classic tracks coming back, specially the N64 ones. As long as there's new ones too of course.

looks like this will have some bloom effects then.....

i think its looking good. The screenshot from behind(ish) luigi looking at a stadium of onlookers looks good.

I hope the bikes are a different "type" ie play the game from start to finish, win cups etc and get to know the course... then get to use the harder-to-handle bikes, I would like it as an unlockable to give the game more playability (apart from the standard-issue "play the tracks in reverse" mode whcih will be inevitable)