Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

As long as Nintendo make a microphone before this game is released then I don't care whether its only 4 or 16 people online play, talking to your mates while playing a game is half of the fun.

Plus with a Mic I'm able to let people who use a blue shell on me know what I think of them... fucking cheating bastards

It should be possible. I guess it wasn't possible on DS because of the hardware issues or something like that?

I didn't know about 16 player online. I wonder if that will happen very often. It is almost impossible to play a four player match on MKDS.

It should be possible. I guess it wasn't possible on DS because of the hardware issues or something like that?

I didn't know about 16 player online. I wonder if that will happen very often. It is almost impossible to play a four player match on MKDS.

I would reckon so, Mario Strikers was getting 25000 log ins per week a month after release and that's not even that big of a game. Mario Kart will sell much more.

Handheld gaming is never very big on the online thing, I don't personally 'get' online handheld stuff as I thought people would buy it for portability :S. Pokemon works though, but yeah, it'll be fine :).

Unless Smash Bro's is too addictive for everyone lol.

That's cause it was a 'proto-type' so to speak and even though it sucks finding friends, it is much better now for the Wii.

Plus with a Mic I'm able to let people who use a blue shell on me know what I think of them... fucking cheating bastards

Which is probably why it would never happen. People won't exactly shout "you hit me with a blue shell you scallywag!" (well, except maybe me) would they?

Unless they do matches which are dependent upon your parental settings or something...

I'm sure some of this is just speculation from ONM. For example, the 'stunts' thing comes from the fact that you can see Wario's car do a 180 degree turn in mid air in the E3 trailer, and I'm sure the online battle mode is just wishful thinking (though probably very likely) on their part. And what about that article makes people think that all the DS tracks will be online? Again, ONM have probably just spotted that a couple of DS tracks were in the trailer, that''s all.

I'm sure some of this is just speculation from ONM. For example, the 'stunts' thing comes from the fact that you can see Wario's car do a 180 degree turn in mid air in the E3 trailer, and I'm sure the online battle mode is just wishful thinking (though probably very likely) on their part. And what about that article makes people think that all the DS tracks will be online? Again, ONM have probably just spotted that a couple of DS tracks were in the trailer, that''s all.

It wouldn't be the first time they came out with a load of B/S!

All I want is classic Mario Kart online with a proper leader board and stats so I can dominate the world lol!