N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Charlie

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the one in Glasgow your going to?

Stirling. It's in the Thistle Centre so there won't be any neds and there will be security etc.

My local Co-op is opening too (2 mins walk down the road) but I've already preordered from Waterstones (25 mins car) so I'm going there with my friends mum.

Stirling. It's in the Thistle Centre so there won't be any neds and there will be security etc.

My local Co-op is opening too (2 mins walk down the road) but I've already preordered from Waterstones (25 mins car) so I'm going there with my friends mum.

Didn't think they would of opened since it's in the centre.Cool.

Just read on Teletext and in The Sun, that ASDA might not be reciving stock, as they have had an arguement with Bloomsbury about the price of the book, and Bloomsbury say ASDA have not paid them any money in advance so far. So if you were thinking of getting you're book from ASDA on Saturday, you better have a Plan B!

Heh, currently downloading a leaked copy from Rapidshare.

Don't be a fool and spoil the book for the patience fans here, who are willing to wait :heh:

I will be very tempted to read your spoiler boxses if you post them tho, but I must resist!

Must be weird reading a novel on your computer screen tho....unless you plan on printing it all out :heh:

^^^

lolz!

Just read the last chapter and here are some spoilers:

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid and Ginny are all still alive.

Last chapter takes place 19 years later.

Ginny and Harry are married and have 3 kids: Lily, James and Albus Severus

Ron and Hermione are married and also have kids.

Mines has been shipped aswell.

@Excelle it's so they can send them all out so everyone get's a copy for Saturday guaranteed.There's an extra 150 fans going out aswell.No one get's it early that's why the date is a bit late.

Poo, I want mine early - I read really slowly so I need the headstart :wink:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!