N-Europe

Gaming Icons: The Project - Summer '07

EEVILMURRAY

Word up, I have resurrected The Project once again due to having nothing to do whilst searching for employment. For those newcomers, I decided to fill 2 A3 sheets with numerous gaming characters for a reason which doesn't really matter anymore. However for excess capacity I have extended it to 4 A3 sheets. Now, I am coming to the end of my shortlist, which has a few characters left. So, this topic is all about me asking for suggestions [THUS! Why it isn't anywhere else]. Here is my current roster, with recent painting.

CURRENT SHORTLIST: Devil May Cry, Baiten Kaitos, Batman/Superman, Splinter Cell, Dizzy, Dracula [Castlevania], Dr. Mario Viruses, Duke Nuken, Jet Set Willy, Metal Slug, Ristar, Tales of Symphonia, Timesplitters, Gradius.

Shinobi, Michael Jackson, Thief [As soon as I find a decent image], Perfect Dark, Shemnue, Animal Crossing, Killer 7, Phoenix Wright, Resident EEVIL, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, No More Heroes, Gears of War, Crackdown.

Kefka/Sephiroth, Guilty Gears, Master Higgins [??]

Top Left:

project1rf5.th.jpg

Top Right:

project2vj7.th.jpg

Bottom Left:

bottomleft1yf4.th.jpg

Bottom Right:

bottomright1wo2.th.jpg

I emplore thee for your help.

Guest Stefkov

I was gonna suggest Qbert and then saw him there. Also you've got the main guy from Harvest moon, awesome.

Phoenix Wright, Tom Nook, Pacman, master chief, ice climbers. Can think of more but I don't know if they're 'icons'

I didn't see Mr. Leon Kennedy anywhere. ;) But those are very nicely drawn pics m8.

Yea, just about to say that! :heh:

Put a Big Daddy and a Little Sister from BioShock and Altair from Assassin's Creed!

Also the Skull Kid from Majora's Mark! Maybe a few Mario Karts...

How about a few Animal Crossing characters, and where are all the infamous Pokemon!?!?

Many people have talked about the Animal Crossing Massive, so I've added it on the list. Infamous Pokémon? I've got Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo on the top pages! Any more?

some Pikmin!

There's one on the bottom left, just above Toejam & Earl, not sure what colour it's gonna be yet...

How about a mii and some of the Killer 7 crew?

I have had suggestions on a Mii but not sure who to do. I've had some people say Shigsy, but I've seen so many different variations on Google I don't know which one to copy.

Killer 7? = Fuckit, Listed.

Phoenix Wright, Tom Nook, Pacman, master chief, ice climbers. Can think of more but I don't know if they're 'icons'

Pacman's in bottom left, just above Bomberman and Ludwig Von Koopa, in Namco endorsing thumbs up. Master Chief and Ice Climbers are on top right. Phoenix Wright, fuckit, listed too.

List more gringo, the more the merrier, fo' shizzle.

I didn't see Mr. Leon Kennedy anywhere. ;) But those are very nicely drawn pics m8.

I was considering drawing a zombie, but yeah. Leon or someone from RE shall be listed.

Cloud and Sephiroth!!!

I've got Cloud haven't I? Top right?

Put a Big Daddy and a Little Sister from BioShock and Altair from Assassin's Creed!

What?

Also the Skull Kid from Majora's Mark! Maybe a few Mario Karts...

If I have some space, I wanna try and get some more non-Nintendo shizzle going first, I'm slamming it on the list though.

You could also include Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes and Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War.

Fair enough, shall we add the dude from Crackdown too?

Does anyone have, or know where I could find a nice Doom enemy piccy? I did have a look on Google but was mose uninspiring.

You said gringo and it reminds me of Total Overdose so umm that dude: http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/ps2/4587/box-l.jpg

Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause) because we have a cardboard cut out of him at work and I'm always using it to scare people so he's awesome.

Nintendog?

Guitar Hero character?

A monkey from Super Monkey Ball

Dr Kawashima

Parapa the Rapper

Elite Beat Agents people

Guitaroo Man

Stitch? :p

Guest Stefkov

Koopa Trooper, Paratrooper, Hammer Bros, Petey Pirahna, King Boo, Peach, Daisy.

It'll be hard for the dude from Crackdown because there's more than one.

Dante (?) from Devil May Cry, Guy from Dead Rising, Birdo, Toad, Eledees, wind waker links sister, Tetra (?), Ridley, Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, More f-zero characters, diddy kong, the rhino from DKC, Battalion wars soldiers, Advance wars main characters, Kingdom Hearts characters.

I'm dry.

Koopa Trooper, Paratrooper, Hammer Bros, Petey Pirahna, King Boo, Peach, Daisy.

It'll be hard for the dude from Crackdown because there's more than one.

Dante (?) from Devil May Cry, Guy from Dead Rising, Birdo, Toad, Eledees, wind waker links sister, Tetra (?), Ridley, Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, More f-zero characters, diddy kong, the rhino from DKC, Battalion wars soldiers, Advance wars main characters, Kingdom Hearts characters.I'm dry.

Have you actually looked at the pictures/read the shortlist? Because the ones in bold are things already on one of them.

Keep the shizzle coming people, if possible, not as much Nintendo related stuff, :( The Sony/Microsoft fans who see this might get jealous.

Guest Stefkov

I've looked at them yeah, but that was yesterday. I've forgotten so I just listed the ones that just came to mind.

PS: I see Asterix but why no Obelix? And their dog, I've forgotten its name.

Kameo main character and her transformations, and Ichigo from Bleach.