NEurope
Meik

Official RE Battle Cards!

I guess you guys can expect another card in demand sometime this week. These things do actually take quite a long time to put together. Fuck Spartans and their intricate designs.

Great card, thank goodness their back! Can I request you do Stocka next please?

Are we ever going to get more cards? Ray_Falling didn't leave because of them (probably more likely JonST's avatar...) and it's a sticky. Almost everyone thinks they're hilarious and please make more, please?!

For a start its JonSt - SMALL T

My avatar was not aimed at ray falling at all, if he took it personally then thats his own fault.

erm, just updating my entry with a photo of meself getting wrecked.

dsc014610mm.th.jpg

erm, just updating my entry with a photo of meself getting wrecked.

dsc014610mm.th.jpg

Now we all know what happened to that WWE wrestler Papashango.

Awesome card chaps, EEvil Murray next is my suggestion, or Bob, but he doesn't post much anymore. :cry:

Hey, man those cards are great! The artistry is superb. I think I'll throw my hat into the ring here....

p10102044gm.th.jpg

(my most recent until i can get connected to imag shack - I have a light beard now + much more curly hair)

I'm about 5'9'', 145lbs. I am an acting student and an aspiring businessman. I love whisky, video games, good comapny and combinations thereof. Also drum & base, classical, hip-hop, and rock music. Creepy obsession with starfox and all associated characters. 18 and painfully single. My room at college has the worst connection ever, and yet I can't stop playing DoD and Counter Strike. I have yet to discover what "1337" means or what the attraction of "cybering" is.

EDIT: I am also not afraid to admit that I have just realised I have been wearing my trousers backwards all day. AGAIN.

Thank you for your time.

For petes sake though, do Haden first! That bow tie is fantastic! :grin:

Awesome card chaps, EEvil Murray next is my suggestion, or Bob, but he doesn't post much anymore. :cry:

Sorry dude, but uni takes up too much time nowadays.....do Eevil next!

You may do me :Þ

i´m about 1,70-1,75 M 95 kilos and i would be blue and/or green circle

http://jemen.kopavogur.is/Myndaalbum/Veturinn%202004%20-%202005/Ovissuferd%2018.05.05/?pic=Ovissuferd%2018.05.05%20122.jpg

link to a picture of me i couldn´t find any earlier picture of me but the only difference is more facial hair

What i like to do is playing games reading books and a little poetry (mostly Poe) and watching anime, yes and mostly listening to Metal (mostly black metal melodic death metal, power metal)

Thank you

You may do me :Þ

i´m about 1,70-1,75 M 95 kilos and i would be blue and/or green circle

http://jemen.kopavogur.is/Myndaalbum/Veturinn%202004%20-%202005/Ovissuferd%2018.05.05/?pic=Ovissuferd%2018.05.05%20122.jpg

link to a picture of me i couldn´t find any earlier picture of me but the only difference is more facial hair

What i like to do is playing games reading books and a little poetry (mostly Poe) and watching anime, yes and mostly listening to Metal (mostly black metal and power metal)

Thank you

I like him. He's awesome.