NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Stupid Things That Make You Angry

People who take their dogs out for walks and when the dogs stop to sniff at something, they stop and let them. Looking like a tw*t just standing there, aren't they supposed to be the master?

Wtf, So the one time you get to go out and do something you want and someone pulls you away and doesn't let you do it ever just because he/she doesn't like standing around for like 10 seconds? It's a dog.. let it have some fun....

those people who think they know everything and act like they are the bees knees when really everyone hates them and thinks they are *****. Chavs mainly.

Sort of like what you're doing?

Also I hate that whore of a neighbour that lives in the next building and is constantly screaming at her children for no apparent reason always with a high pitch voice. She's like a fucking banshee. Bitch.

Oops you spotted it. Hoped no one would.

Homeless people make me angry.

Same man, those type of fans plague the nations perception on the majority of our support.

But then Liverpool have exactly the same problem.

Says the Prawn Sandwhich Brigade..

The black people [i am yet to see a white bloke in such a role] who are in just about every toilet in the clubs/similar establishments of the world, with their masses of aftershave and lollypops. Especially those who shout "Freshen up! Freshen for the poonani!" That's a direct quote.

Oh man how i laughed at that.

Oops you spotted it. Hoped no one would.

Homeless people make me angry.

really? or are you being funny because i'm not very good at picking up humour on forums.

really? or are you being funny because i'm not very good at picking up humour on forums.

I thinks he is, in his own little way.:smile:

The black people [i am yet to see a white bloke in such a role] who are in just about every toilet in the clubs/similar establishments of the world, with their masses of aftershave and lollypops. Especially those who shout "Freshen up! Freshen for the poonani!" That's a direct quote.

You have a point....wtf is all that about ?

Not that they make me angry in any way.

Im so laid back I'm horizontal, so cant think of anything at this moment in time.

The cold, it pisses me of sooooo much!!!!!!! ARGH!

INSECTS! I have a slight phobia, but mostly they just make me angry for existing where they shouldn't.

The fact that burgers and shit come with salad/relish as standard. I have to specify in McDonalds and the like that I don't want relish in my burger, although this has a bonus that I get a fresh hot burger.

If I wanted to eat fucking leaves, I'd go in my garden and get some off my tree, cheaper and fresher.

You have a point....wtf is all that about ?

Not that they make me angry in any way.

I have enough trouble pissing in a busy urinal as it is without some black dude smelling of 50 kinds of Calvin Klein standing over my shoulder saying "Freshen up".

I'm not in prison yet.

People who say 'Oh I wish I could wear glasses' WTF?!?! WHY?!?! Seriously though why have your vision impaired just so you can to the opticians and look perhaps just a little more stylish for a while before your glasses become unfashionable.

Also people who shout 'PEEDO!!!' if a five year old is chatting to a three year old (well never actually seen that but you get my point).

Something that actually does annoy me is people who talk so loud on their mobile phones. It annoys the hell out of me. They seem to think that they need to shout the actual distance between them and the other person or something.

When people talk to me while I'm eating.

When people talk to me while I'm browsing the internet.

When people talk to me while I'm playing games.

When people talk to me while I'm trying to nap.

When people talk to me.

What kicks me of?

Motor bikers that think the normal road is a Kucking racetrack! I my self am a motor biker and it really pisses me off when i see other bikers doing weely's stoppy's and take there bikes to the max at 300kmph.

First of the normal road isn't like a racetrack it isn't clean and it isn't free from debree, kids, humans nor animals. did they ever think what happened's to the bike? it becomes a projectile!! I don't care for the rider but i care about the family in the care traveling in the other direction of the highway and getting that bike true there windscreen killing the father and 2 kids leaving the mother in a coma. just be coase a motor biker thought the normal road is a kuckung racetrack.

Your catergorising me as a "Prawn Sandwich" like supporter? ROFL you really are a stupid little child aint you, why try to turn another thread into an argument? You know nothing about me, so stop trying to be clever.

I like how your in the position to talk this shit over the internet, because it would not happen in real life thats for sure.

Shut Up Hobs :)

Shaddap Your Face...

I have to admit my Mum makes me angry she has the logic of a goldfish to be quite frank and always moaning and whinging and crying. She pisses me and my Dad off big time.

I actually hate her sometimes

People who say stuff with nothing to back it up, and then go back on it and contradict themselves a few minutes later and don't seem to realise they're doing it. People who don't take the time to think and consider things, and people who are totally shut off to new ideas and opinions. Just to mention a few!

I REALLY hate people who tell stupid little unneccessary lies. If people decide to lie to me, they best to a fucking decent job of it because if I find out I will not be happy at all. I can't stand it, why even lie? I'm talking stupid little lies, like claiming you didn't take or move something when you did, and even then after denying it when the evidence is staring you in the face! It really really pisses me off, I find it insulting.

People who say stuff with nothing to back it up, and then go back on it and contradict themselves a few minutes later and don't seem to realise they're doing it. People who don't take the time to think and consider things, and people who are totally shut off to new ideas and opinions. Just to mention a few!

I REALLY hate people who tell stupid little unneccessary lies. If people decide to lie to me, they best to a fucking decent job of it because if I find out I will not be happy at all. I can't stand it, why even lie? I'm talking stupid little lies, like claiming you didn't take or move something when you did, and even then after denying it when the evidence is staring you in the face! It really really pisses me off, I find it insulting.

Tell me about. Infact lieing probably tops my list.

One of my friends lies...ALL THE TIME. Ive basically never been in his presence and him tell me no lies. Its a joke. I hate him because of it to be honest.

Its like...cant even hold a conversation without him lieing.

ReZ ; "Did you see X"

Liar ; "Yeah I did"

When theres no way he could of. Stuff like that, and him just trying to blag it.

Stupid Things That Make You Angry?

hobbzinio and Ant-Shimmin arguing all the time makes me angry. Give it a break lads, we had enough of your Man Utd vs Liverpool based arguments aweeks ago.

today: some fucknut's car alarm going off for about half an hour just as I'm trying to gently rise from sleep.

Wtf, So the one time you get to go out and do something you want and someone pulls you away and doesn't let you do it ever just because he/she doesn't like standing around for like 10 seconds? It's a dog.. let it have some fun....

I'll let my dog have some fun when I'm throwing it sticks or balls for it to fetch. It's not just all about teh sniffing.

things that make me angry:

1) Gok from "how to look good naked"

2) Charlie from big brother, i really get a rage.

3) the football close season

People who say stuff with nothing to back it up, and then go back on it and contradict themselves a few minutes later and don't seem to realise they're doing it.!

Sounds like me.