NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Stupid Things That Make You Angry

Those days when all the bad luck you've stored up breaks the dam and gushes out over a 24 hour period.

It starts when you get up and stand on an up-turned bottle top or accidentally kick over your guitar as you get out of bed. You're dying for a piss, but someone's in the bathroom. You walk into the kitchen and there's no coffee left in the pot. The day goes by, all 50-50's and damn near most 60-40's go the way you didn't want them to. You're knackered, you walk back into your bedroom ready to collapse, and you step on that bottle top again.

Those days when all the bad luck you've stored up breaks the dam and gushes out over a 24 hour period.

It starts when you get up and stand on an up-turned bottle top or accidentally kick over your guitar as you get out of bed. You're dying for a piss, but someone's in the bathroom. You walk into the kitchen and there's no coffee left in the pot. The day goes by, all 50-50's and damn near most 60-40's go the way you didn't want them to. You're knackered, you walk back into your bedroom ready to collapse, and you step on that bottle top again.

Why dony you move the bottle cap? :)

Anyway, another thing. We have to ask security questions when customers call us up (Duh, of course)

Call I just got ;

"Im afraid I cant give you info etc..."

"...Well how many people know when they started their pension plan?!?!"

ReZs thoughts ; "Not a lot. Thats why we're allowed to ask two more. And guess what jackballs...you didnt get either of those right either, you bloody idiot"

*Sigh*

The best ones are people who threaten to withdraw all their money from us....Its funny cos' they mistake me for someone who cares. I honestly could not care less. :)

Why dony you move the bottle cap? :)

Because then my hilarious hypothetical anecdote wouldn't have been half as hilarious as it obviously was!

yeah i know those days ... god i know them all to well.... -_-;

Because then my hilarious hypothetical anecdote wouldn't have been half as hilarious as it obviously was!

I thought it was indeed hilarious, and I know exactly what you mean about kicking your guitar (bass in my case). But I don't get the 50-50 and 60-40 thing..

That's another thing, I don't like people who don't get jokes.

EDIT: Another thing I hate is when someone posts about two seconds before you; so you have to edit your post and put in a quote from the person above the one who just posted for it to make sense.

I can see why it wouldn't make sense when I read it back, what I was getting at was the bread falling butter side-down type scenarios; sod's law, Murphy's law, chaos theory, if things can go wrong, on days like the one I was talking about at least, they always will.

Little things that annoy me?

When you have a haircut, weather it be moderately drastic or not theres always bound to be one person who is bound to tell you that they dont like it.

DONT TELL ME THAT FOOL!!! ITS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 5 WEEKS TO GROW BACK!!!

Something that really annoys me is when you try and watch The Bill, and the little sponser ads before with that gut advetising 'Jey's parazone toilet wipes.'

As if anyone's heard of them.

Litttle things that annoy me...

When people leave my front gate wide open! I mean come on you've opened it at least close it after leaving.

Something that really annoys me is when you try and watch The Bill, and the little sponser ads before with that gut advetising 'Jey's parazone toilet wipes.'

As if anyone's heard of them.

Something similar, the Cadbury Melts they have sponsoring Corrie, I just want to punch that bitch's eye out.

Something similar, the Cadbury Melts they have sponsoring Corrie, I just want to punch that bitch's eye out.

+20 respect, I hate her.

When people say "Rules are made to be broken"

No they're not. They're made for the exact opposite reason, you ****.

the jeremy bluddy kyle show.

Movie critics that moan about a movie being to like its predacessor. Well surely thats what people want if the first one was brilliant?

That posh cheetah prick advertising Steradent when it's sponsoring shizzle on Five.

I do not want this shitty jizz ruining my watching Columbo.

New one: When girls say that they like my hair. Blatant lies. And then they try to lure me into some overtly feminine conversation about what conditioner I use.

It makes me want to cause them grevious bodily harm.

New one: When girls say that they like my hair. Blatant lies. And then they try to lure me into some overtly feminine conversation about what conditioner I use.

It makes me want to cause them grevious bodily harm.

One of the reasons why i cut mine, the majority of Girls assume you are gay based on the length of your hair... in my experience

I now look much more macho (also about ten years younger :shakehead )

I just think girls also really hate it when your hair is much nicer than theirs :confused:

My Step sister when she comes round and asks to check her Facebook on my computer. At first I thought it was a quick in-out thing where she see's if she has any message, quickly browse at any new pictures etc.

But no, she see's who's online and sends them messages, then fucks about whilst they may reply. It's not fucking MSN Messenger... Now she just takes advantage whenever she's around. Yesterday I was on my PC:

"You on internet?"

"... Yes"

"Can you let me know when you're done?"

I said yes but I didn't. However she soon came upstairs for one reason or another and managed to rape my computer even more. She was still in my house [but not on my PC] when I left to meet some friends, so I put my screensaver with password prompt and changed my password out of spite.

piracy

i have to listen to people saying how good it is to get free songs movies and games every day and i can't describe how mad it makes me

we should have a new law that you can legally cause bodily harm to anyone who downloads or uploads pirated media.

also when my sister chews with her mouth open and when she stares at the screen when i use my computer

also when my parents ask me stupid questions over and over again

My sexy speech a few posts ago

My Step sister showed up and my house, most likely to ask Step Daddy for some money. I deliberately started playing Counterstrike for the duration of her visit.

She came into my room grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I assume she was proud of pulling. She might've been slightly drunk though.

Would anyone like to see a picture of this lad she considers "fit"? He seems a bit gormless to me.

What gets me angry is my dad and any sort of food. I'm being deadly serious, anything he has to eat or drink he will make a noise from eating/drinking it. Crunching is the worst, I usually just stop eating. I did it a few days ago and he asks whats wrong. I tell him you're munching too loud, quite angrily. Then I didnt hear another crunch. Victory.

And another is my mum. She's had a back problem for a while, you try to feel sorry for her but she milks it for all it's worth complaing whenever she's asked to do anything physical.

i am annoyed with the numerous stupid tiny things girlfriends do that they think is ok but actually they're really annonying and PAINFUL and make me consider taking up a life of actually being emo seriously.

sigh.

Homeless people make me angry.

Yeah, why don't they go and build themselves a house.

People who say 'Oh I wish I could wear glasses' WTF?!?! WHY?!?! Seriously though why have your vision impaired just so you can to the opticians and look perhaps just a little more stylish for a while before your glasses become unfashionable.

You can get glasses with just plain glass instead of lenses you know.

I'll let my dog have some fun when I'm throwing it sticks or balls for it to fetch. It's not just all about teh sniffing.

I'm sorry, but that's what it's all about, the balls and sticks are just a distraction.

Something that annoys the hell out of me, but doesn't affect me in any way, is people waiting at road crossings without pressing the button, how the fuck do they expect the lights to change if they don't press the bloody button.

Having to cut my hair for my job. Fuck I hate having short hair! The dutch Navy are pretty damn lenient with the hair but ours has to be a conservative fuck about it! I hope I don't go bald before I leave cuz I'm growing it long again when I do. Short hair isn't natural!

Yeah, why don't they go and build themselves a house.

I look forward to your one liners.

Look forward to it like a knife in the back.

Another thing I hate; when my step-sister gets in my bed in her underwear. I'm confused in so many ways.