N-Europe

Bob Monkhouse is back!

EEVILMURRAY

Wow... that's a pretty good idea. I assume it was all given the A-OK by his family and I'm sure he wouldn't have objected to the idea, being a comedian and hopefully helping people.

Quite well made too. Apart from that bit with the thought bubble, which looked like an animatronic themepark attraction, the quality was pretty high and it was fairly believable. Getting the voice close is the impressive part though.

Here's hoping it saves some lives.

How did they pull that off? Looks brilliant, like he actually made it himself. He must of recorded the voice before his death though right? Must of seen it was coming.

Or is it an impersonator, help me out I'm confused.

Some of it is cut from what he said while others they use an impersonator.

I saw an advert for this the other day as I went past something on a bus, and I was very very confused for a while. I didn't even know he had prostate cancer, I thought he died of a heart attack or something. Was a bit weird, was wondering if it was all cleared, or if it even needs to be! The poster I saw though, just...it seemed so bob monkhouse.

They've put up one of the posters just round the corner from the end of my road.

It's quite disconcerting coming round the corner and having a giant picture of your dad pointing at you.

Which one are you? Abigail I presume?

He had three children but only his daughter Abigail survived him. His son Gary, who had cerebral palsy, died in 1992, while his son Simon, from whom he had been estranged for almost a whole decade, died of a heroin overdose in a Bangkok hotel in 2001.