N-Europe

Bioshock

KKOB

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postal strike strikes again.

It seems they did it just at a time to hit N-E members worst.

I don't get Rainbow Six Vegas.

Ashmat doesn't his debit card.

No one gets their subscriptions.

Well, they certainly got our attention.

It seems they did it just at a time to hit N-E members worst.

I don't get Rainbow Six Vegas.

Ashmat doesn't his debit card.

No one gets their subscriptions.

Well, they certainly got our attention.

THEY SUCK DICK!

*slaps palm onto forehead*

I knew there was something I'd forgotten!

Yeah, Ant's phone too...

Still no sign of my game or he phone, judging by the proper strike thread.

I think my phones arrived though...Won't know 'till I get home from work

According to the Link it says you order during the weekend you get it Tuesday and the post in the morning was delivered...He's hoping :yay:

This got a 10 in OXM. the only other game to get 10 was oblivion

Fuck yeah! I feel so happy as a guy whose been ranting about this game since last year!

Real bitch i can't get the limited ed. unless i happen upon one on ebay in september . . .

Real bitch i can't get the limited ed. unless i happen upon one on ebay in september . . .

Why not?

You get a free Big daddy figurine if you order the special edition from gameplay.

I wantsss

Don't you get it if you order the Collectors Edition from anywhere? Its not Gameplay exclusive here is it?

Guest Stefkov
Don't you get it if you order the Collectors Edition from anywhere? Its not Gameplay exclusive here is it?

Dunno, I just got an email from gameplay saying that. If that's so then I can still get it from gamestation, awesome.

Why not?

Won't have money till mid september. Well not £50 to spend on a game at least. :'(

K i just checked, i COULD afford it, and it handily comes out a couple days after my resit exam. Just £50 is a lot of money imo. I wouldn't mind if i knew i'd enjoy it like i know i enjoy say a Zelda or Halo but i'm a tiny bit wary. I'll most likely end up buying it anyway especially as the big daddy figure is (s)excellent!

This got a 10 in OXM. the only other game to get 10 was oblivion

Im gonna go pick up a copy of the magazine in a min, need a shower first. I want to have a read about what they say about they game. Im I like the only person in the world who isnt excited about this games release? Has anyone got any vids that will help me change my mind?

Im gonna go pick up a copy of the magazine in a min, need a shower first. I want to have a read about what they say about they game. Im I like the only person in the world who isnt excited about this games release? Has anyone got any vids that will help me change my mind?

The e3 06 vid on XBLM is awesome.

Link to scans

Videos

love you HoT!!!

okay, i've got some stuff in the trade boards to try and rake up enough money so i'm not leaving myself totally broke. I'll put in a gameplay order based on any attention my games get from you connoisseurs :wink:

Dunno, I just got an email from gameplay saying that. If that's so then I can still get it from gamestation, awesome.

Looks like you are right. Gameplay/Game exclusive. That sucks.

Shopto have a "tin edition" however. I don't know what that is.