N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

He seems to spit on people all the time, the manky bastard. Would not have him in my team however good he is.

Luckily he's not good, so he'll be no where near your team. ;)

Gutted about Flamini, been a big fan of his for a few years now. Done to us what he did to Marseille when we signed him, spineless bastard.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull will get through the semis to Wembley but will lose to Palace in the final, I know you beat them the other week but you might be better off saving your money for Wembley.

Derby won it last year, anything can happen. Plus I would like to vist Wembley anyway.

Luckily he's not good, so he'll be no where near your team. ;)

Haha, yeah I know, it's no big loss really. Other players I wouldn't have in my team include Joey Barton because he's a thug, Peter Crouch because I just don't like him and Kenny Miller because Rangers - Celtic - Rangers. What a loyal player he is...

I'm currently internetless...so I've missed my chance to post a lot of things on here.

Last game approaching...come on United, we have our own fate in our hands. We can dooo eeet.

Champions League Final...fucking YES! Come on, we can do eeeeet.

If we don't, I will kill every one of you buggers.

I was hoping Chelsea would win it seeing as they AREN'T Man United... so when they do vanquish dirty United, will you kill me first?

Rivalries aside, you'd rather see a team who's only rise to fortune is because of some criminals dodgy money win Europe's most prestigous trophy?

Personally I can't stand either team in the final, but I hope to god Man Utd lift it. Chelsea without Abramovich are a nothing club, if they win it, they prove success can be bought.

Shit can't buy history.

Lol, I know what you mean Ramar, but all things aside I do prefer Chelsea. I like some of their players whereas I genuinely dislike the vast vast majority of the United team- I like Carrick... and no one else springs to mind, really. I know Chelsea have practically bought it, but they've had to work hard too in finally reaching the Champs League final (I'm not saying that what Abramovich has made possible for them is morally right, but its taken a few years for them to get to this stage in Europe).

Work hard? They had Rosenborg, Valencia and Schalke in the group stages. One is absolutely rubbish, the other fighting for survival (yes Valencia), and Schalke are mediocre at best. Then was it Olympiakos, Fenerbache.. Until they played Liverpool, they hadn't been challenged at all.

I'm well happy that Bristol City won their first leg against Crystal Palace, would absolutely love it if they got to the final and would probably try to get tickets, like I did with Yeovil last year, if they did! Quick question, do away goals count double in the playoffs?

Also I'm starting to get rather nervous about tomorrow. I know Man United have enough quality to see off Wigan but stranger things have happened!

Work hard? They had Rosenborg, Valencia and Schalke in the group stages. One is absolutely rubbish, the other fighting for survival (yes Valencia), and Schalke are mediocre at best. Then was it Olympiakos, Fenerbache.. Until they played Liverpool, they hadn't been challenged at all.

I think I can sense bitterness here.

Away goals don't count in the play-offs. It would be great if Bristol City got to the Premier League.

I think the relegation battle is far more interesting than the title race for me to be honest, I expect lots of twists and turns tomorrow in regards to relegation whereas Man Utd are going to smash Wigan. It's a non-entity really, I fully expect them to get an early goal so it'll be pretty much over after 5 minutes.

If Blues manage to draw against Blackburn, and Reading and Fulham lose, then Blues stay up on goal difference, and Blackburn won't finish above us.

But if we beat West Ham then we'll surely go into the InterToto Cup. Unless Newcastle beat Everton, which is unlikely.

We'll qualify for the InterToto if we finish behind Portsmouth and they win the FA Cup. As Pompey have applied for the InterToto as well, but cup win = Europe.

Also, did you know they're stopping the InterToto after the coming tournament? Clubs will just go straight into UEFA Cup qualifying rounds.

Guest Stefkov

The final matches starting in half an hour.

I reckon United will win. They'll go out all guns blazing hopefully.

Bolton want to stay up and will fight I think, but Chelsea also need the win. That'll be a good match I think.

I hope Fulham manage to beat Portsmouth, I think they're guaranteed safety if they do. But it's Portsmouth and I think Portsmouth are a good side.

Reading have Derby so all the pressure is on Fulham.

Birmingham/Blackburn game will be entertaining aswell I think.

This is exciting! I don't think Fulham are going to mess up their good work over the past weeks but you never know with them. I can see all three teams winning and Reading and Birmingham going down but I'm not too sure so I wouldn't put any money on it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!