N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle...and the game is still going.

Owen just got an equaliser.

I'm rooting for Birmingham. Only because I want them to stay in the Premier League, they're a pretty decent side.

Sorry, The Villan, the_villa, Villa_R_S, and whoever else is an Aston Villa fan with the word Villa or Villan, or Aston for that matter in their name.

They may have a good squad with good players, but it doesn't stop their fans from being downright annoying c*nts who'll make you want to introduce their testicles to Mr Cheese-Grater when you so much as look at them!

You just don't understand, you lot. You really don't know.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

*explodes with so much rage, he actually becomes a woman...*

Got my seat for our home game vs Reading. Potentially my last game this season, with Everton and Liverpool both sold out to Silver Members, and my bad luck on the Ticket Exchange. :(

Hopefully I'll get a seat for the Champions League home match though.

I need to see Toure put Torres in his pocket, and keep him there for 90 mins. ;)

Haha, Toure? He's decent, Torres is better!

We have a horrendous run of games coming up- however if we can win the league games and qualify in the Champions League then I won't be complaining. In fairness to the title race, we could win against United and Arsenal and make it look like we are actually part of the top four! Because despite being on red hot form at the minute, we are still barely in fourth- frigging Everton. Or how about this: we could beat United, lose to Arsenal in the league but beat them in the Champs League then atleast you would be able to concentrate on not letting dirty United win the League...

Haha, Toure? He's decent, Torres is better!

We have a horrendous run of games coming up- however if we can win the league games and qualify in the Champions League then I won't be complaining. In fairness to the title race, we could win against United and Arsenal and make it look like we are actually part of the top four! Because despite being on red hot form at the minute, we are still barely in fourth- frigging Everton. Or how about this: we could beat United, lose to Arsenal in the league but beat them in the Champs League then atleast you would be able to concentrate on not letting dirty United win the League...

Sounds fair, but we'd have to beat Chelsea at the weekend.. On our current draw form, seems unlikely.

Got to drive all the way to/from Manchester tonight. Grrrr

Support a more local club if you gonna complain about going to matches..

I also hear its a shit trying to get away from old trafford in a car.

We're gonna get slaughtered tonight.

Not got a good feeling at all.

At least 4-0

Please don't. ;)

We own at not winning anyh trophies in a season and handing Rangers the treble.

We can still win the league as long as we win the remaining old firm games, but I'm not exactly confident of that.

I think it might be time for GS too leave. I wouldn't trust giving him £15m -£20m to spend in the summer.

I still think Celtic will win the league you know, Donatti had another shocker last night! Rangers are doing well but some of the football especially in europe is shocking. Against Bremen it was really negative and just defend all night. Walter Smith and his 4-5-1 defensive formation is not nice to watch.

Donati was one of the better players last night, Scott Brown and Scott mcDonald need dropped.

McDonald's confidence is low ever since he was dropped for the Barca game. Why is scott brown not the dame player he was at hibs? Is GS to blame for this?