Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sticking with my optimistic 2-0 to the Arsenal score line. Come on you Gunners!

P.S http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3400359,00.html - I hate how United never have any serious injury problems....one of the reasons why they won the title last season and its proving to be case this season as well.

I know its so Annoying. They looked vunerable when I watched the Boro match without Vidic and for some part Ferdinand. Luck with injury is something us Gunners haven't had for a while.

P.S http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3400359,00.html - I hate how United never have any serious injury problems....one of the reasons why they won the title last season and its proving to be case this season as well.

Oh right, I didn't realise that Neville had been playing all season, Park didn't miss the first half of the season either and I must have forgotten about Silvestre screwing up his shoulder...

Oh right, I didn't realise that Neville had been playing all season, Park didn't miss the first half of the season either and I must have forgotten about Silvestre screwing up his shoulder...

True, but nothing compared to our list this year.

When is Ronaldo gonna break a leg.:heh: ? (Who am I kidding he'd probably score 40 a season in a wheelchair.)

Saha being out most of the season, Hargo not being fully since we signed him, Fletcher being out now aswell...

Damn that first half was hard to watch. Liverpool started awfully, so damn glad that Hyypia got that goal to bring us back into it.

Im sick of Rafa playing players out of position. Apart from that one good run Carra didnt look particularly good in right back, that should be Finnan and Gerrard drifting into the middle all the time leaves us way too open on the left.

I'm gonna sound like a bitter tw@t but Babel has robbed us there. That was never a penalty. Hleb's one last week in my opinion wasn't a penalty and the one awarded was definitely not. I'm glad that scummy wanker never joined us.

The fourth doesn't seal the win, because it wouldn't have happened if the bastard didn't dive for the third.

If we'd have lost 2-1, I'd have held my hands said well played, Liverpool deserved it. But to cheat to the semi final, I hope joke club Chelsea beat you.

Yes I'm fucking bitter. Boo hoo.

What an absolutely ridiculous penalty. Last week's and saturday's appeals weren't penalties, then that 'foul' was never in a million years. Maybe Arsenal need to learn to commit more subtle drag downs, Toure didn't even have hold of him.

Maybe if the crowd weren't refereeing the game in true Old Trafford style..

edit1:

I'm gonna sound like a bitter tw@t but Babel has robbed us there. That was never a penalty. Hleb's one last week in my opinion wasn't a penalty and the one awarded was definitely not.

Amen.

I'm gonna sound like a bitter tw@t but Babel has robbed us there. That was never a penalty. Hleb's one last week in my opinion wasn't a penalty and the one awarded was definitely not. I'm glad that scummy wanker never joined us.

The fourth doesn't seal the win, because it wouldn't have happened if the bastard didn't dive for the third.

If we'd have lost 2-1, I'd have held my hands said well played, Liverpool deserved it. But to cheat to the semi final, I hope joke club Chelsea beat you.

Yes I'm fucking bitter. Boo hoo.

I agree it wasn't a penalty.

I feel stunned still, not angry, or jealous or bitter and I also don't feel robbed.

I feel for the players though because for me they deserve it for giving their heart and soul out there.

EDIT: It may seem as If I'm not passionate, but believe me I am. I thought If something like this would have happened I would have to commit an act of terrorism to exude my anger/frustration.

But at the end of the day it doesn't change anything. Whatever will be will be.

I also add Pool fans be gracious in Victory, because if provoked I probably would throw all of that sportsmanship out the window.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!