NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I hated him when he signed aswell, as I said though he was definately improving before he got injured. I dont however think he was that good at defending, always though Riise was better there even though Riise can be iffy.

I hated him when he first signed, thought he looked like the next fucking Josemi. Thankfully, I've now been converted. I fucking love Fabio :bowdown:

I remember one of his first games for us v Everton, had a fucking shocker he did

Hopefully he can set the record straight come the 20th :heh:

I hated him when he signed aswell, as I said though he was definately improving before he got injured. I dont however think he was that good at defending, always though Riise was better there even though Riise can be iffy.

I've always preferred Riise at LB, But Arbeloa who has been an excellent signing has made that his own...

Don'Cha love Players who no one knows who come to a club and turn out to be bargins :awesome:

I could list at least 10 players who are better crossers of the ball.

Do it then.

You prove to everybody my point that your an idiot daily, so its all good.

In his first season defensively he looked terrible, easy to get around and he didnt play with any hunger. Looked like he was another flop signing of Rafa's tbh. On the tail end of last season his performences improved and hes started this season solidly. However, to say he has the best crossing or amongst the best in the league is a massive fabrication only a Liverpool fan could make. I could list at least 10 players who are better crossers of the ball. He is improving yes, but as per usual Field's comments are examples of how Liverpool fans overrate their players at the smallest sign of an improvement.

You Actually could of just said the last bit? That would of earned you a proper discussion instead of just being a cock

When dealing with cock fiends like Fields and yourself, it is relevant to come across like I do as you two both do the exact same thing in this thread of shitting on people with no explanation all the fucking time - especially Fields! It's a mentality I have sadly had to develop to combat you both.

"Treat people how you like to be treated" is a quote maybe you should start to learn Ant.

Anyways, back on topic -

Christiano Ronaldo

Gary Neville

David Bentley

Jermaine Pennant

Frank Lampard

Hleb

Gareth Barry

Gareth Bale

Matthew Taylor

Gamst Pederson

A nice mix of wingers and midfielders who are all better crossers of the ball then Aurelio. All are regular crossers of the ball for their clubs from set pieces or wing play and are superior. tbh I could quite easily list 5 more, but theres no point your dickriding of all things Liverpool would be too strong to agree anyways. Aurerilo is not top 10 crossers of the ball in the premiership.

I treat people just fine, otherwise I would of been banned, or at least threatened with a ban....Unlike yourself..

As for mentality, you have had to develop to combat? It's not a war Hobbz it's a forum you either agree or disagree and put points forward.

Not go all personal and make it out to be a massive game of Connect Four, I've mentioned it in previous threads and I'll mention it again, stop trying to make yourself out as if your Opinions are more valued than other forums members and expect your posts to be met with a raptous(sp) applause, because ROFL or HAHAHAHA or LOL Do not impress anyone.

Seriously man you have issues if you see your 'disliked' forum members as them being a constant battle.

Anyway Yes back on topic I didn't actually say or think Aurelio is one of the best crosses of the ball.

Infact I pretty much agree with everything you said their, you see you do have a good mind and opinions but you just put them across in the most fustrating way

And doesn't it feel good to meet arguments with Opinions not pointless posts?

For what it's worth alot of people have a dislike for you because of the attitude you show in both your posts and responses, your just full of hypocripsy from head to toe. Put your own house in order before you have a go at myself and other forum members for that matter.

Christiano Ronaldo

Gary Neville

David Bentley

Jermaine Pennant

Frank Lampard

Hleb

Gareth Barry

Gareth Bale

Matthew Taylor

Gamst Pederson

Our Fabs is better than the lot of them, and you know it. You're just being biased. Anyway leave it now lads, you're going to get the thread locked. Lets all just accept that Fabio is the best left sided player ever to grace the Premiership and talk about something else : peace:

I don't have followers...

Popularity Contest, Says the person who created his own Welcome Back Thread...

Everyone Likes me?...Some People do

but theres no point your dickriding of all things Liverpool would be too strong to agree anyways
Textual Conventions you say?

Issues, Everyone has issues and I don't see how you can judge them from here, but it must be some magical power you have to both judge a persons character and their life story...

Our Fabs is better than the lot of them, and you know it. You're just being biased. Anyway leave it now lads, you're going to get the thread locked. Lets all just accept that Fabio is the best left sided player ever to grace the Premiership and talk about smething else : peace:

It would be so much easier If I could just say that....

So much more easier

*Sighs*

I love this thread, I hope everyone remembers these arguments come the end of the season. Liverpool may not even qualify for the Champions League this season. With a resurgent Man City and other teams like Newcastle and Balackburn doing well, who's to say if one of 'the big four' will not get there?

hahahahaha you think I made that thread for popularity? Naaah, jus thought It would be a good idea to say I was back incase people didnt understand. LOL at you clutching to straws.

Just like I expected you ignored my Xbox Live request, which only really adds up to one thing - you need to argue with me to keep yourself relevant around here.

make moves to end this bollocks like I suggested and prove me wrong

What Request?

My Xbox Live tag is to your left

I suggest, that we wait until the end of the season, and the one who is right can publicly mock the other lol

I suggest, that we wait until the end of the season, and the one who is right can publicly mock the other lol

agreed, no more assults on feilds and ant till next time liverpool mess up eg. everton (if they do that is).

regarding the crossers list....

no arteta? giggs?

on another topic, what kind of strikers do you guys prefer? a versitile pacey skillful striker or a goal scoring machine?

ie, batistuta/shearer vs ronaldo/henry?

Our Fabs is better than the lot of them, and you know it. You're just being biased. Anyway leave it now lads, you're going to get the thread locked. Lets all just accept that Fabio is the best left sided player ever to grace the Premiership and talk about something else : peace:

Our Fabs, is far superior to yours, so nerrr!!

I did laugh at this argument, I agreed with Hobbs list, though Hleb, was a bit dodgy, I'd say Rosicky is better at crossing. I find it easier to criticise Arsenal than any other team. Suppose its because I very rarely watch full matches of other teams.

It started last season, so by that rule Man Utd fans have bragging rights..

on another topic, what kind of strikers do you guys prefer? a versitile pacey skillful striker or a goal scoring machine?

Someone I can worship, and like a filthy pagen I worship many idols. :P

Well a 1-0 victory for Leeds tonight.

Not a bad performance from a mix between our reserve and youth team.

Quarter Finals of the North Division now.

Bring on the Orient on Sat in the League tho...

I'd stick Fabio up front on his own, I'm sure he could do a job there.

player-image-56075.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

It started last season, so by that rule Man Utd fans have bragging rights..

Yes, indeed we do!

All these foolish and very premature predictions will more than likely end up making you look very silly. At the end of last season Man Utd were on track for three tropies, and Chelsea on for all four. Look how that turned out? And Liverpool and Arsenal didn't win a bean!

Just look at this season, in the first few games Chelsea ended up 5 points clear of Man Utd, and some pundits were talking of this huge five point gap that had already emerged. Now look, Man Utd are 5 points clear of Chelsea. We've seen a 10 point swing in the first 9 games between two of the country's biggest clubs.

Anything can happen, and for people to be setting down who will win and getting their knickers in a twist when someone disagrees is a little silly.

There's a long way to go yet...

For the record I have never actually said Liverpool will win the league...

Some people get confused with their wills and cans..

Just set up Setanta Sports on my new freeview box, anyone know how long it takes for it to arrive [the signal that is]? I want to watch some sport!

- Working now. :) Not bad, took about 15-20 minutes to come on.

Also got my Arsenal membership pack today, quite nice. Dvd and Book are pretty cool.

Just set up Setanta Sports on my new freeview box, anyone know how long it takes for it to arrive [the signal that is]? I want to watch some sport!

- Working now. :) Not bad, took about 15-20 minutes to come on.

Also got my Arsenal membership pack today, quite nice. Dvd and Book are pretty cool.

you know you can watch 95% of premeirship games for less than 250 quids a year? this includes all the games on setanta and sky sport and all 3.00 kick off along with italian (80%) and spanish league(95%) and in english (99.9% of the time).

its called "digialb" card on a satalite box, direction eutal(sp?) sat.

you know you can watch 95% of premeirship games for less than 250 quids a year? this includes all the games on setanta and sky sport and all 3.00 kick off along with italian (80%) and spanish league(95%) and in english (99.9% of the time).

1. I don't have a Satelitte dish or box.

2. £10 a month is a nice price, and I can cancel at any time.

3. Setanta doesn't sound as dodgy as what you've just described.

4. I don't have enough time to watch that much football

I've got BBC for MoTD and England games, ITV for Champions League, Channel 5 of Serie A, and now Setanta for what ever is on (just watched Ligue 1 highlights).

Never heard of that....sounds well dodgy though!

Does it actually work?:heh:

Never heard of that....sounds well dodgy though!

Does it actually work?:heh:

yes it does, i have it. you need a sattalite box and a dish, much like sky. the premeir league rights were with "ART SPORT" (arabic sports channel groups which is shown on all arabic cafes in edgeware road) and now has moved to show time (arabic version of SKY) and digitalb.

its not dodgey and fully leicensed/legal.

the FA always allows up to 5 channels to show premeirship football to regions other than UK eg. USA/middle-east/East asia via channels like ESPN, StarSport and ART(no longer available). its how most of the people that watch online, actually they are streaming of people uploading off these channels through their PC.

edit: i cant go to manchester every match and see as much as 4 matches in one go, its almost impossible (possible if all were london teams playing home with kick-off from 12.00, 3.00, 5.00 to 8.00