NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

How do you confuse a manchester united fan?

Show him a map of Manchester

[/Light Hearted Humour]

Why not just go the fucking match?

How Liverpool games you been to this season?

As for me I've been to all Arsenal's home league games.

How Liverpool games you been to this season?

As for me I've been to all Arsenal's home league games.

Impressive but lets not have a stupid argument about who's gone to how many games this season. Just way too childish for my liking. I am simply stating that I have gone to 3 Arsenal games this season. All were very enjoyable thanks.

:smile:

Holy Mother of God *Morgan Freeman Voice*

Rafael Benitez today confirmed Harry Kewell is closing in on a return to full training at Melwood.

Kewell hasn't kicked a ball for the Reds this season after picking up an injury during the Asian Cup in the summer.

It was the latest in a series of injury setbacks for the Australian international, but Benitez is now hoping Kewell can prove his fitness and press for a place in the first team squad.

"He's been working really hard with the physios and next week he could be training or running with the rest of the first team," said the Liverpool manager.

"Harry is very important for us. A player with pace and ability who can score goals and who can also play as a second striker is always going to be important."

Despite splashing the cash in the summer to bring new wide midfielders to the club in Ryan Babel and Yossi Benayoun, Benitez insists Kewell still has a role to play at Anfield.

"It's clear he's someone with great quality and experience and we need these kind of players for the rest of the season," he said.

Meanwhile, Benitez is keeping his fingers crossed that Fernando Torres doesn't aggravate an ankle knock when playing for Spain this weekend.

The Liverpool striker was restricted to just a light training session with his international team-mates earlier in the week, but he's expected to figure in Spain's crucial clash with Denmark on Saturday.

"It's a risk but I know he wants to play because they have such an important game," said Benitez.

Kewell for Derby ;)

i used to rate him, actually was dissapointed that he turned down united for liverpool when he left leeds. thought he might be giggzy boys replacement... how wrong i was, theres like a whole light year between the two in quality. guess the injuries have had their effect on him, hasnt looked as good as he did 4 seasons ago.

3-1 to Scotland, oh yeah. Now to beat Georgia, which is in Georgia so hardly a given, and get a point off those Italians.

i used to rate him, actually was dissapointed that he turned down united for liverpool when he left leeds. thought he might be giggzy boys replacement... how wrong i was, theres like a whole light year between the two in quality. guess the injuries have had their effect on him, hasnt looked as good as he did 4 seasons ago.

Kewell is better than Giggs when fully fit. FACT.

ROFL

Thats stupid. Kewell hasn't achieved half of what Giggs has. Kewell has never been an icon of the Premier League, while Giggs was one of the leagues best midfielders.

There's supporting your club and bias, then theres being an idiot. Fields your the latter.

---

Good win for England, very simple. But job done. Bring on Russia and its plastic grass.

Awesome win for England.

We beat Russia on Wednesday and both us and Croatia qualify I think, making our game against them totally pointless!

Voronin played alright for the Ukraine...

I hope he stays fit because Apparently Torres is injured

Voronin played alright for the Ukraine...

I hope he stays fit because Apparently Torres is injured

i heard he was injured today as well. with regards to voroin, i though he played quite poor. does he generally have poor decision makin or was it a one off?

i heard he was injured today as well. with regards to voroin, i though he played quite poor. does he generally have poor decision makin or was it a one off?

I don't know, All I know is when he has played for us he hasn't played too badly.

Babel and Voronin v Everton Anyone?

lmfao thats the most retarded thing I have EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! heard. Okay when he played for Leeds he was turning out to be a good player, but no way in hell bette then Giggsy.

Giggs has been pretty shit since about January tbf. Not that Kewells played so its a pretty retarded argument.