NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

:zzz: Its getting really dull now, this "glory hunting" rant you have every day. When people often mention something again and again, they are really doing it to self assure themselves due to hiding something associated with that subject (e.g. closet homosexuals who act homophobic). Would not suprise me if you were an Everton fan once and switched when Liverpool won something... lol only messin, but seriously its gettin old mate

United 7 - 1 Roma

Imagine how much you would make if you bet on that happening again lol

Not One Bit of what you just said even remotely mattered to me...

I Hope you are happy

I Beg to differ big man ;)

Anyway Got my Everton Tickets, Absolutely Bricking One to be honest...Not a good time to be a local I tell Thee!

LOLZ at your sig Villain.

I just had to laugh at your posts of pure delight when it was 4-1, and your agonising and distraught posts when you drew. I was laughing so much. Had a good laugh at the villa fans at college today as well. They laughed at them beating chelsea but its still funny :p

What about the Gers? In the process of sinking the Lyon and bein on their way through the group 'o death! Most excellent! I never thought I would see it happenin!

LOLZ at your sig Villan.

I just had to laugh at your posts of pure delight when it was 4-1, and your agonising and distraught posts when you drew. I was laughing so much. Had a good laugh at the villa fans at college today as well. They laughed at them beating chelsea but its still funny :p

It's a bastard, yes. Like I said, at 4-1 you think "That's it, now.", but as soon as Spurs got one back I just knew the feckers were going to equalise...

ROBIN VAN PERSIE!

ROBIN VAN PERSIE!!

Looked like one of those nights, plenty of chances and no goals. Thankfully Robin stuck one away and we're sitting pretty on 6 points in two. ^^

haven't posted on here for ages but i have to come share the great news.

things are going well at oakwell for barnsley. beat bristol city 3-0 tonight to end their 8 game unbeaten run in the championship. we're up to 4th in the table at the minute :smile: not bad for a team that were dead certs for relegation at the start of the season according to the bookies.

roll on charlton at the valley on saturday! come on tykes.

Hobbz, or any of the Man Utd fans on here. Can you help me on something, my annoying glory hunting man utd fan friend claims he's going to be getting a ticket to Arsenal vs Man Utd at the Emirates and that they go on sale this Friday. Is this true?

He won't get one, just couldn't find the info on United's site. This very same friend claimed he'd get an FA Cup Final ticket (but forgot and slept in ¬_¬), hes's never seen united play, failed to name a correct starting eleven and then spelt Manchester wrong when doodling on a note pad.

What about the Gers? In the process of sinking the Lyon and bein on their way through the group 'o death! Most excellent! I never thought I would see it happenin!

they got 6 points from their first 2 games 5 years ago and failed to qualify, they might do it again ;)

The arsenal tickets are on sale this friday (05/10) but will go to season ticket holders first. If any are left then ONEUnited members get the chance to apply (like me!)

But there is no way they will go to general sale.

Ok cheers. He says he's a member. I think he's just trying to wind me up because the home tickets are sold out before going to Red Members. So I'm not going. ;_;

Ok cheers. He says he's a member. I think he's just trying to wind me up because the home tickets are sold out before going to Red Members. So I'm not going. ;_;

If he is a member ask him what you are known as for being a member (ONEUnited)

And ask him what you got in the membership pack this year (dvd, red devils keyring, pen, book etc)

Up to 14th in the league with a last minute winer against Oldham.

Give us our 15 points back and we're winning by 6...

Got my Arsenal membership pack today :D

It's awesome.

Really nice books, DVD, and an electronic bottle opener!

Got my Arsenal membership pack today :D

It's awesome.

Really nice books, DVD, and an electronic bottle opener!

I haven't got mine, it always turns up late. :(

Though I care more about my card working than the membership pack.

great performance by marseille so far! scored a great goal that should of been allowed to stand.

Allez l'om

Liverpool played absolutely shite today, Sissoko should have been taken off at half time.

Full credit to Marseille though, they played very well.

what a boring match the liverpool one was, a 90 minute bore fest.

well done to marseille though, fully deserved the 3 points.

ROFL at Liverpool

yeah for a side that normally play very well in the champions league (well over the last couple of years), gettng 1 point out of 6 is a DREADFUL start! They're really going to need to step it up now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John Smeaton the 2nd!

Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Dida getting slapped then collapsing and getting stretured off. He even started running after the guy first then just fell over.

I really hope there will be a picture of it on the internets soon.

best performance by Marseille all season. been waiting for that for too long.

Liverpool were shocking. crouch had another shocker, liverpool's passing was really poor. should of played babbel upfront with torres. liverpool really need to beat beskitas or its all over!