NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John Smeaton the 2nd!

Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Dida getting slapped then collapsing and getting stretured off. He even started running after the guy first then just fell over.

I really hope there will be a picture of it on the internets soon.

yeah he is a joke but if it costs us points I am gonna hunt down that fan and beat the shit out of him

Liverpool played absolutely shite today, Sissoko should have been taken off at half time.

Don't let Ant see that it'll ruin his song!!

And I reckon Celtic might get docked points, hopefully its only a fine. One idiot could ruin it for everyone, shame really.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

John Smeaton the 2nd!

Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Dida getting slapped then collapsing and getting stretured off. He even started running after the guy first then just fell over.

I really hope there will be a picture of it on the internets soon.

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1435095

What a nonce.

best performance by Marseille all season. been waiting for that for too long.

Liverpool were shocking. crouch had another shocker, liverpool's passing was really poor. should of played babbel upfront with torres. liverpool really need to beat beskitas or its all over!

Do you work for a tabloid or something?

Anyway, we were poor, really really poor, I personally think that this is all down to that ******* thing we call rotation.

I am really starting to think Rafa is doing all this either out of spite or trying to prove the press wrong, either way he has to stop doing it because the biggest threat to winning the league isn't, Arsenal, United, Chelsea it's Benitez himself, I Really do rate him imensely but their is no consistancy, no motivation it's as if "No Matter how good you play you are always going to be dropped".

You look at the small picture

The thing is also that team should of walked over Marsielle last night, Leto was an alright choice as well but their was no Heart, No Commitment, No Motivation, No Ideas, From anyone apart from Reina.

Look at the bigger picture

That whole thing was down to rotation and it stems back to the Pompey game, Torres never started when he should of.

It doesn't matter about the Birmingham game, has Torres started had our Best Team started we would of beaten Pompey and then Birmingham would of just fell with the roll we were under and If Torres didn't start it wouldn't of been an issue because he started the last Game!

Rafa has one of the best cores of a team in the League.

Reina

Finnan Agger Carra ?????

????? Gerrard Mashcerano ?????

Torres ????

Play them players when we are fit and if you must rotate, Rotate the rest but For Fucks Sake Rafa if they play well fucking keep them on the pitch.

The only slight good thing to take out of this is that it's the first loss of the season....

But for fucks sake If we played really well I wouldn't of been arsed, but we didn't....

er I am just stating the obvious. if Liverpool do not beat beskitas it is gonna be pretty damn hard to qualify. even you can see this.

Yes the rotation is a joke but Rafa will never change. I have always said Rafa will not admit he is wrong so rotation is here to stay. I don't think having torres in the team means liverpool automatically win. that is just being silly. since the derby game Liverpool's performances have been pretty shoddy. against birmingham, Portsmouth and Wigan Liverpool have not played well.

How many clear cut chances are they creating? Gerrard is out of form, Kuyt does not score, Crouch has not played one good game yet. Don't know why Babbel does not play upfront. He is a striker and not a winger.

If UEFA penalise celtic with a points deduction for that stupid fan they should be shot.

Dida was nowhere near hurt. Stretchered off?? What a complete numpty...

Lol I still don't understand how you can be putting it down to rotation, he's always done it, it only became a big deal again because Torres didn't start them games. He wasn't even at the club last year, you still had rotation and you were still playing a lot better then now. Sorry, but they aren't the problem. lol

Carrick out till mid December. :shakehead

*sigh*

With Hargreaves, Flecther and young Gibson out, United kinda fooked for options. So mostly likely to see Giggs/O'shea with Scholes in centre midfield, or I hope Anderson gets the nod!

Carrick out till mid December. :shakehead

*sigh*

With Hargreaves, Flecther and young Gibson out, United kinda fooked for options. So mostly likely to see Giggs/O'shea with Scholes in centre midfield, or I hope Anderson gets the nod!

You can have Sissoko if you want.

Lol I still don't understand how you can be putting it down to rotation, he's always done it, it only became a big deal again because Torres didn't start them games. He wasn't even at the club last year, you still had rotation and you were still playing a lot better then now. Sorry, but they aren't the problem. lol

Considering it's the first game we have lost this season that statement is wrong on many levels

Liverpool will not win the title this season.

Too Early to Judge

Remember we are only 2 Points behind yourselves, we haven't lost and conceded from open play in the league with also a game in hand....

I haven't got mine, it always turns up late. :(

Though I care more about my card working than the membership pack.

100% agreed lol. But I would like the pack to arrive soon as well....

Considering it's the first game we have lost this season that statement is wrong on many levels

Care to elaborate on these levels? lol

Well for instance by this time last season we would of lost (Estimating) 2-3 Games...Well of the pace with No solution in sight..

We have Conceded 3 goals from Open Play this season, In all competitions, Yet to do so in the League.

And we have yet to be beaten in the league...All things said and done, despite i'd say 2 Bad Performances and a few dodgy Team Selections it's been a quiet but Solid start for Liverpool.

And Rotation has never ever worked it only works in the final third when the 'Keeping the Players Fit' actually shows. But too bad we are out the league come the 2/3.

ROFLMAO.

My retarded friend isn't even a member. I just laughed at him for lying. The spoon.

Not content with sueing 13 Sheffield Wednesday fans on Owlstalk:

SWFC Chairman D Allen has issued a writ against the BBC seeking a court order they deliver the email addresses of 2 fans - pseudonyms Enchanted-Fox and Rucker - who have posted what he regards as defamatory messages about him on their 606 programme forum website.

lol, can we dig up quotes saying liverpool have the best team and midfield in the world? :p

and whoever said "90 min of bullshit/boring football", you hvant seen liverpool play pefore have you? it been like this since gerrard houllier and since they started playing in UEFA cup/cup winners cup.

its like watching algae or grass grow.

lol, can we dig up quotes saying liverpool have the best team and midfield in the world? :p

and whoever said "90 min of bullshit/boring football", you hvant seen liverpool play pefore have you? it been like this since gerrard houllier and since they started playing in UEFA cup/cup winners cup.

its like watching algae or grass grow.

For the X Time we have never said Liverpool have the best midfield in the world, It's just a ******* song........

And your 2nd Part...

A: It doesn't make any sense

B: From what I can make sense of it and it looks like we have been their before...

We do not play boring Football in my eyes, as long as we win I really couldn't care less of a Man Utd fan's perception or the Medias perception of us.

It's bloody ridiculous that our match against West Ham tomorrow is our first Saturday 3pm kick-off since Fulham in August. And even then, it's the only 3pm kick-off in the Premier League. It's stupid.

'Tis will be a sad day for Football......

Getting my tickets for the Cardiff Game this week and Everton Game.....

Awesome!

I hate the Mancs with a passion but I must say they've done my fantasy football team a massive favour today. I'm absolutely flying now, should be in the top 20,000 after the weekend :D

I also noticed the scum's bench for today's game. Very weak.

I didn't see the game hobs (damn uni internet) however from what I read it seems Ronaldo had a freaking good game. Am I right?

All those 1-0's have been building up to today, a game where all of our hard work finally erupts with goals. What can I say? Awesomeness from every part of the field. Pique and Simpson coming in, looked like they had never been away. Tevez showed him and Rooney can work magically. And Ronaldo looks to be hitting the same form as last year (rest of the premiershio take note). Anderson impressed me again though, the lad got 2 assists and was magnificent in the second half.

Just a great game, hopefully we can keep this up.

You beat Wigan, feet on the floor Hobz. :P

Did Rooney score? Bastard has been ruining my fantasy football team from the inside!