NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Why do Celtic do this to me. They leave it late every bloody game.

I still think we will win the league.

1. Liv

2. Ars

3. Man

4. Che

Quote me on it.

1. Liv

2. Ars

3. Man

4. Che

Quote me on it.

I'm quoting that shit, four new 3 letter teams need to enter the league before the end of may!!

I'm quoting that shit, four new 3 letter teams need to enter the league before the end of may!!

Yes, I should have been a bit more clear. That's Manchester City in third.

1. Liv

2. Ars

3. Man

4. Che

Quote me on it.

ROFL, that my friend will not happen, just like people thought it will last season, and the season before, and the one before that and the one before that and the one before.....*falls asleep*

if anything to take from that, and assuming uniteds injury dont get worse, then it will be a united/chelsea with liverpool fighting for 2nd/3rd at best. if united do get worse with regards to injuries, then it will be as you stated there but assuming liverpool suddenly stop becoming liverpool and actually play nice flowing and attacking football and the rotation system actually works and arsenal start losing and chelsea keep grant and ronaldo breaks a leg and all the liverpool squad stays fit and liverpool win the CL and abramovic leavs chelsea and they go bankrupt and united lose fergie and they go banckrupt and sven has another affair and brown calls on early election and and and.....

you get the point by now.

I think Pique and Simpson can do the job with the defensive injuries we have. Oh and Gary Neville playing for the reserves againts Liverpool.

1. Liv

2. Ars

3. Man

4. Che

Quote me on it.

hahahahha, what a joke. Liverpool will not win the league. Man utd are just finding their form and Arsenal look unstoppable. Not to mention the revitalised Man City. Liverpool fans are a bunch of dreamers.

hahahahha, what a joke. Liverpool will not win the league. Man utd are just finding their form and Arsenal look unstoppable. Not to mention the revitalised Man City. Liverpool fans are a bunch of dreamers.

Quoted for truth.

We are un-beaten

The International Break cannot come soon enough

The League Isn't Over

We Can Win the league, Just like United, Just like Arsenal, Just like anyone eles

So why don't those looking for an excuse to shoot Liverpool Down faster than a Taliban Rocket on an American Fighter Jet, Shut the Fuck Up, get your heads out of your own Self Indulgent Arseholes stop feasting on the Propaganda and 'Escalated' worries your tabloids feed you and look at the bigger picture regarding Liverpool.

It's going to be a rollercoaster season and what happend today does not affect my opinion what so ever, that Liverpool Can win this league

I'll be the first to hold my hands up and say we were not good enough today and nor have we been since the Pompey game, from the Management through to the players, and I am not repeating whats wrong because we all know, I've stated it many a time on here and on other Liverpool Forums so much my eyes bleed from the same sentence!

...Some say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one....

Disc: This Opinion can not be in anyway spinned around to say that I said Liverpool Will win the league (Looks at Max)

We are un-beaten

The International Break cannot come soon enough

The League Isn't Over

We Can Win the league, Just like United, Just like Arsenal, Just like anyone eles

So why don't those looking for an excuse to shoot Liverpool Down faster than a Taliban Rocket on an American Fighter Jet, Shut the Fuck Up, get your heads out of your own Self Indulgent Arseholes stop feasting on the Propaganda and 'Escalated' worries your tabloids feed you and look at the bigger picture regarding Liverpool.

It's going to be a rollercoaster season and what happend today does not affect my opinion what so ever, that Liverpool Can win this league

I'll be the first to hold my hands up and say we were not good enough today and nor have we been since the Pompey game, from the Management through to the players, and I am not repeating whats wrong because we all know, I've stated it many a time on here and on other Liverpool Forums so much my eyes bleed from the same sentence!

...Some say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one....

Disc: This Opinion can not be in anyway spinned around to say that I said Liverpool Will win the league (Looks at Max)

your insecure as well arnt you?

I must say, I was very surprised about the result at Anfield. Liverpool are definitely going through a sticky pitch and I was fully expecting them to get all 3 points this afternoon.

Anyway back to things more closer to heart, we managed to beat Sunderland with RVP getting 2 and Senderos from a corner. I must say, I was extremely relieved when RVP hit that goal in. Top of the table again. Get in.

your insecure as well arnt you?

All Liverpool fans are. The are almost like Religious Zealots in their feverish appreciation for their club. They believe they are the chosen fans and that their team will one day stage some dramatic come back and dominate the league like it did in yester-year, as if such a thing is not just wishful thinking but actually their destiny which they are being cheated out of everytime better teams actually beat them.

All Liverpool fans are. The are almost like Religious Zealots in their feverish appreciation for their club. They believe they are the chosen fans and that their team will one day stage some dramatic come back and dominate the league like it did in yester-year, as if such a thing is not just wishful thinking but actually their destiny which they are being cheated out of everytime better teams actually beat them.

I agree with all of that apart from the last sentence

I watched the second half of the game against Wigan on Saturday, due to having work that day, and I must say that our performance was outstanding. Great attacking football. Tevez and Rooney upfront, with Ronaldo et co in support was great stuff to watch. Great to see both of them get on the scoresheet as well.

I think our season has officially started as of now.

I agree, he doesn't seem to have hit form...yet.

Saying that, the player of the season so far has to be Fabregas. In terms of defensive partnerships, I think Ferdinand and Vidic are rock solid. You need a tank to get through there.

Am I the only person who thinks Steven Gerrard has looked quite ordinary this season? Just doesnt seem to be playing with the same drive as last season. He honestly isnt part of the best 5 central mids at the moment based on form, despite what the Liverpool groupies will say....

Fabregas

Arteta

Elano

Scholes

Essien

all have been far superior to Gerrard imo. I am not writing him off, as it is obvious what he is capable of and I definetly think he will hit his form soon and make this post look silly. But Its definetly wierd seeing a start to the season where Gerrard isnt doing very much

To be honest I think it's more a case of the above guys (except Scholes and Essien) that have been nothing short of amazing so far.

Essiens been shit this year. Cesc and Arteta have been pretty poor the last couple of games as well. Cesc in particular was pretty rubbish at the weekend. Elano has been brilliant, making him captain in the fantasy football this week paid off.

To be honest I didnt think Gerrard was that amazing last season either, I really hope he gets his great form back soon though.

Obviously when I say poor game I mean by his standards, but he gave the ball away a lot again by his standards and just generally seemed a bit off the pace.

Barry is another that has been in great form this season. I've also been impresed by Hleb, it's taken a while for him to settle but he's finally showing the ability he demonstarted in the bundesliga and champions league for Stuttgart.

I might be wrong, but I think the Liverpool fans are desperate to see the glory days of the late '70's-late '80's so much it hurts. Especially when Manchester United have been dominating since the Premier League began.

Gareth Barry deserves some praise as well, showed great consistency for club and country.

Yes, he definitely does. He's been absolutely terrific.

My Leeds jersey came today!

My brother sent me a pic of it as I am in university and he is at home!

Leedsjersey.jpg

*...snigger*

You haven't seriously got 'Minus 15' printed on the back of your shirt? That's even worse than all these sad fuckers you see at Anfield with 'Crouchinho 14', 'Stevie G 8', 'We 8 Mancs etc.'

Names printed on the backs of football shirts = wrong

Shit jokes printed on the back of football shirts = much, much worse

IMO, of course.