NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

You beat Wigan, feet on the floor Hobz. :P

liverpool beat darby which are much worse and were declaring themselfs as champions.

at least all were saying is finally we'r scoring like we normally do.

heres to another most "goals scored" by the end of the season as we normally do.

liverpool beat darby which are much worse and were declaring themselfs as champions.

heres to another most "goals scored" by the end of the season as we normally do.

Oh For Fucks Sake Max do you ever give up?

We were not declaring ourselves as champions you look back none of us where not saying that, we were just simply stating it is a performance worthy of champions or something to that effect.

I for one and No other Liverpool Fan on this forum have declared ourselves as Champions by any means.

It's as if we say one thing and you spin it another way.....

Since when did Hobz = max.

And for the record guv, it was a joke. I thought I made it obvious with the tongue smiley..

If Manchester United had the same start as us

If Tevez scored the same goals as Torres

If Carrick had played as well as Mashcerano

If Fergie had got it Spot on Each game like Rafa

Hobbz, Max you will be rejoicing yourselves and I don't care what you say, you would of been because we have perfectly legimate reasons to wake up of a morning knowing Liverpool are on a roll, the fact is we are top of the league at this moment and would be even more clear had we beaten Chelsea.

The fact is we have had some excellent performances this season so far yes maybe the other day was only Derby but regardless it was a performance expected of Champions...

Us Liverpool fans have alot of cause for optomism....

Arbeloa looks incredible

Torres will only get better

Voronin looks like Bargin of the season

Without Gerrard we still look lethal

All our strikers are off the mark

We are yet to be beaten...

The past few weeks have shown that we have major strength in depth and as the season goes on this will become more evident.

I am not saying we have won the league by any stretch, I don't think anyone is but what the past few weeks has outlined to all Liverpool fans is that we have the squad, a manager and a new resolve about us that deserves the top spot currently. It's exciting times at ANfield on and off the pitch.

If we fuck it up and scrape into the UEFA Cup fool us

If we win the league and what not fool you.

Fact is we have many reasons to rejoice, and we are doing so.

lol, digged this up.

"If Manchester United had the same start as us" hahaha.....

"If Carrick had played as well as Mashcerano" ......still time left although i like mascha too.

"If Fergie had got it Spot on Each game like Rafa" HAHAHAHA, totally orgasmic joke there.

"performance expected of Champions..." ........ we done wigan in but you dont see anyone releasing love juice over it, move on to the next game.

"We are yet to be beaten..." ...... NEXT!

"The past few weeks have shown that we have major strength in depth and as the season goes on this will become more evident" ....... thus you must stick to your rotation system!

What the hell is going on in England today? 2 games on a Saturday and the rest on Sunday?

I understand TV wanting to have a game or two on Sunday but bloody hell, what is the reasoning behind this?

lol, digged this up.

"If Manchester United had the same start as us"

What are you laughing about?, We have yet to be beaten in the league and our Goals Scored is 2nd only to Arsenal, we have not conceded from Open Play in the league and we are only 5 Points off top with 2 Games in Hand Over You?

"If Carrick had played as well as Mashcerano"

That was only relevant at the time? What Relevance does that have now

"If Fergie had got it Spot on Each game like Rafa" HAHAHAHA, totally orgasmic joke there.

"performance expected of Champions..."

How are Wigan and Derby even close? We won at Home 6-0, you won at home 4-0 against a half Decent Side, We never creamed over it, you United fans just went on the offensive and started seeing things that weren't their. I.E The Best Midfield in the world statement?

"We are yet to be beaten..."

If your memory seems to be as good as your spelling, we were talking about the league, which yes we are yet to be beaten in

"The past few weeks have shown that we have major strength in depth and as the season goes on this will become more evident"

I would of hoped such a statement would of been proved if we got Major Injuries, not when we didn't and we put our 2nd string in anyway

!

Why the hell you brought up that I don't know but it just further proves my point that I did not say we had won the league :indeed:

Haha, if you're going to dig up old posts and laugh at them, at least get your facts right. We're still in a better position than the Mancs (5 points behind with two easy games in hand), and I think you'll find we still haven't been beaten. We've had a fucking dismal spell over the last few weeks, but we've come out of it with points. Surely that, if anything, is the mark of champions.

Long way to go yet, and we'll be right up there with you lot come the end of the season, don't you worry.

Haha, if you're going to dig up old posts and laugh at them, at least get your facts right. We're still in a better position than the Mancs (5 points behind with two easy games in hand), and I think you'll find we still haven't been beaten. We've had a fucking dismal spell over the last few weeks, but we've come out of it with points. Surely that, if anything, is the mark of champions.

Long way to go yet, and we'll be right up there with you lot come the end of the season, don't you worry.

QFT.....

This is going to be one close league and I have every confidence that we can be top of the pile come May.

As long as Benitez bucks up his rotation policy

Liverpool, again so much hope and promise, so much hype. Come end of season nothing with materialize though.

Liverpool, again so much hope and promise, so much hype. Come end of season noting with materialize though.

On what evidence?

The League Table Doesn't Lie we win tommorow and we are only 2 Points behind you with a game in hand?

Liverpool have not put in a decent performance since Derby but look at our results since then?

Pompey (A) 0-0

Porto (A) 1-1

Birmingham (H) 0-0

Reading (A) 4-2

Wigan (A) 0-1

Marseille (H) 0-1

Apart from the Marsielle game and Birmingham they have all been good results, maybe not the best of performances but Points Matter.

I really don't see how at all Liverpool are out of the race for the league or any competition yet

I've just seen it so many times before.

As have I, but in the grand scheme of things their is very little evidence to suggest Liverpool won't be their or their abouts come May....

Another win for Leeds.

89th minute.

6 points off the top now.

Give us our 15 points back and we're clear by 9.

We're going up as champions. Regardless.

I would love to see Leeds up in the prem. again, while I dislike them (obviously as a Utd. fan) I did love the rivalry.

As long as Benitez bucks up his rotation policy

If it were me, I would have:

Reina

Carragher

Agger

Alonso

Gerrard

Torres

...playing every game when fit, because that's a world class spine of a team, no one can doubt that. Then Rafa can rotate the rest of them depending on who is fittest, who the opposition are, whoever he draws out the hat etc. This way everyone would be happy :D

Top again.

Fantastic first 20 minutes. When Senderos scored I was walking on sunshine, put a quid on him scoring last with odds of 33/1, bit of a joke bet tbh. Then Sunderland had to ruin my joy. Though I'd already won £9 on Van Persie scoring first ;P. And then we played a bit crap, very scared and passes kept going a miss. Though in the last 20 we got back into it and started looking like we were gonna win. Games like this need to be won, so good result even if the performance wasn't our best. Oddly the tube wasn't that busy after game... Result. :P

Liverpool are fucking shit.

See yer later lads

ROFL

Fickle is the word.

arsenal have shocked me, i expected them to be just about to make it to the top 6 but they have proved me wrong. thing is, how long will they last? they have shown they can play great against anyone so far so should be interesting. seem they are winning fans over with their football style and commitment.

Torres 2-2

Sign Owen.

Full time, still unbeaten, fuck you all.

Automerged quad post lol

Torres 2-2

Sign Owen.

Full time, still unbeaten, fuck you all.

Automerged quad post lol

you really are insecure with regards to liverpool arnt you?