NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

This is absolutely fantastic, I watch first thing every morning in order to motivate myself. Truly inspirational, I'm sure you will agree.

Quite awful commentary, not very professional to just scream and not inform the listeners of whats happening. Though I can understand why you get a boner from it, had Arsenal pulled of the same amazing result it would give me a fat woody. Instead we live with this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zVQUybYpLfA

Quite awful commentary

You're kidding me? It's fantastic! Listen to the girly squeal of delight after Alonso's goal.

Notes to some of the small minded international football supporters in another country:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVQEn-cqWg

Same old shit with you. And you think there isn't cases where football fans can enjoy similar exchanges.

Even if Hobbz or Ant aint here to be annoyed with your crap, I still am.

Notes to some of the small minded international football supporters in another country:

I don't understand, why aren't they battering each other? Where's the passion? Proof that Rugby is for boring, stuck up tossers.

Watch the 1999 Champions League Final highlights too for an awesome come-back.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mE4cNekLzMo

Fluke.

I have absolutely no idea who Moustapha Salifou is. But Emmanuel Adebayor is saying Salifou, aka the "Togolese Zidane", will be a hit in the Premier League. Maybe Adebayor is right.

I'm sick to death of you...

Ant says:

'Bring Back Hobbz'

He better approve of my new and improved sig then!

Place is boring without them tbh.

We'll be coming, we'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road.

When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys we'll be coming down the road!

Scotland can qualifiy tomorrow night if:

a) France lose

b) France draw and we win

I can't wait for the game, it's going to be great. So hyped for it it's unbelieveable.

Yay! Sammy Lee has left Bolton!!!

Hopefully, we'll get a proper manager next time instead of making another knee jerk reaction!

Yay! Sammy Lee has left Bolton!!!

Hopefully, we'll get a proper manager next time instead of making another knee jerk reaction!

who would you like to see then? thing that strikes me about it is the timing...whilst the international break is off seems crazy...players will reconvine and wonder what the hell is going on...they've also had a massive turnover of staff is that going to happen again? Atleast doing it now means a new backroom team and manager would be in place in time for transfer window...

Gary Speed for caretaker perhaps? could only do the 12 weeks tho, assume he hasn't got coaching badges needed...

England been boring so far...can see this being 0-0...good enough for us though...

I'd like to see either Paul Jewell or Iain Dowie (he still lives near the Reebok) somebody with a bit of experience, unlike Lee who, although a fantastic coach, was just not a good manager. We need somebody in who can sort out the rifts behind the scenes and gain a bit of stability. I wasn't happy with the appointment of Lee, though I don't blame him for taking the job.

As for the timing, it's perfect if we can get someone in soon. It gives him a few months before the transfer window, so I'm quite happy.

But then, we are talking about cheap and cheerful Bolton here, so I'll bet that Speed is announced as caretaker until further notice, and he'll eventually get the job. I'm not sure about the badges tbh

Cracking goal for Rooney against Russia.

Cracking!

I'm heading to Croke Park tonight for the Ireland - Cyprus game. We have nothing to play for but pride and if we lose Steve Staunton should be sacked...

Yea thats right rooney just pull him back in the box.

1-1

EDIT

BOLLOCKS 2-1

The Russians are being very clever, England need to fight fire with fire and get forward and strike back.

You know the papers will lay into the England team tomorrow, and they'll be unfairly comparing them to the England Rugby Team.

They'll get letters from wankers like this:

"Rugby players are hard-men who play passionately for their country, not like these overpaid prima-donnas we call 'football superstars'."

:nono:

I thought Englands defending tonight was terrible, I mean how many times was the ball allowed to just bounce from Russian player to player in our own box?

:bowdown: Steve McClown has done it again.

I'm gonna watch Brazil tonight then it's back to the Real stuff this weekend.

And I suppose you have been rejoicing in the success before this game?

I haven't watched the game but it would seem the players let themselves down, it was in their hands and now its not. We've got to pull off a win against the Croats, its do-able, but it will be tough.

Although I don't like McClaren I'm going to stay on his side until after qualifying, if he gets us there, he's done his job, if he doesn't then I'll let the media destroy him.