N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there much to say about it? The fans of the winning team will be in gloating tomorrow night and the rest of the week... and people who weren't supporters of them will have turncoated to the winner. Lol.

Is there any news in the build up? Makelele crunched Ashley Cole in training earlier today, but he should be ok. The only important thing I've read about either team isn't even to do with the final- that Lampard could be for Inter.

Well I expect a little hype from the fans. I remember when we got to the final me and Stocka wouldn't shut up about it. Stocka even went.

Can we keep talking about the huns, pleeeeeeease.

That sentence highlights one reason I hate Rangers and Celtic. All about shitty religion.

Well I expect a little hype from the fans. I remember when we got to the final me and Stocka wouldn't shut up about it. Stocka even went.

That sentence highlights one reason I hate Rangers and Celtic. All about shitty religion.

*hypehypehype*

Chelsea will win it, we are the best team etc etc etc. :zzz:

Happy?

Rangers deserved fuck all for their negative football, Walter Smith didnt have a clue after they went 1-0 down, One plan and one plan only, Plan A.

ally " So erm, walter whats plan B"

walter "erm, I dont have one, hang on 20 mins, i'll come up with one and the game should have ended by then"

Yes they did, it's called panic and put on three strikers to play a 3-3-4 formation and still not create any chances.

And the rivalry between Arsenal and the "Spuds" is rooted in logic and reason?

The funny thing is, 95% at least of Celtic and Rangers supporters aren't religious in the slightest and only call themselves Catholic or Protestant because they support that team.

And the rivalry between Arsenal and the "Spuds" is rooted in logic and reason?

Well yeah because we moved from South London to North London in the early 1900s. Not to mention in 1919 we got promoted to the first division when we were fifth in the second division and Tottenham got relegated from the first division.

Cant decide who I want to win, dont like either team

Just found this:

NEWSFLASH: 21st May 2008

A massive bomb has ripped through the heart of Moscow killing 20,000 Man Utd fans and 20,000 Chelsea fans!

Police fear a further 15,000 fans from both clubs could be fatally wounded!

Red Square is awash with corpses and replica shirts!

...............Carlsberg dont do terrorism but if they did.......

A little tastless, but I did do a little lol...

Cant decide who I want to win, dont like either team

I thought for a Liverpool fan it would be an easy choice.

As for me I want a Man utd win, don't want Chelsea lifting the cup before us. [Think I've already typed this a few times in this topic :P]

For me, it's not really a matter of who I'd like to see win, but rather who I'd prefer to see lose.

And for that reason, and that reason alone I want (not would like) to see Chelscum win.

ie: I want to see Scumchester lose.

[/Leeds United Service Crew]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!