N-Europe

The Friday Night Project

Slaggis

That's nasty.Alan's damn funny in it.

alans the best thing about the show. So funny. I've never laughed so much in my life at a show. That bit with the wedding sketch (the end bit with alan in) was way too funny.

The first series of this show was brilliant, then it went all crap. The project was actually to get you having a laugh on a friday, wheras now Alan and Justin are funny, but the gags and sketches dont get me laughing anymore, so its must miss tv nw...

Must be the old age setting in!

Guest Jordan
I can't stand Alan or Jimmy Carr. I don't think I've ever once laughed at what any of them said.

Same here Moria, they're pretty much in the same camp as that jackass Russel Brand.

Wow, can't believe Alan and Jimmy Carr are being bagged into the same camp as Russel Brand.

RB is just an eccentric tool, who doesnt actually say jokes.

Alan Carr however is very witty, and funny voice/looks/gets mocked by others and just generally has a funny way of acting things out etc...

Jimmy Carr is a legend. Hes a hilarious stand up.

Neither of these should be compared to Russel Brand...surely you see that folks?

Jimmy Carr is a legend. Hes a hilarious stand up.

Only thing with his stand up is that he has been telling the same jokes for years. and often reuses a lot of them on shows such as 8 out of 10 cats. I saw him on live before he was famous and his most recent stand up is still using a lot of these jokes.

Although this isn't exclusive to him, Peter Kay has made a career out of it, and I was disappointed when Ricky Gervais reused a lot of the podcast material for FAME, and also reused jokes off his failed attempt at a chat show.

Only thing with his stand up is that he has been telling the same jokes for years. and often reuses a lot of them on shows such as 8 out of 10 cats. I saw him on live before he was famous and his most recent stand up is still using a lot of these jokes.

Although this isn't exclusive to him, Peter Kay has made a career out of it, and I was disappointed when Ricky Gervais reused a lot of the podcast material for FAME, and also reused jokes off his failed attempt at a chat show.

I do agree.

Hes coming back to Aylesbury soon and Im definitely gonna go see him this time. It better be different stand up - It cant surely be the same again.

Alan Carr however is very witty, and funny voice/looks/gets mocked by others and just generally has a funny way of acting things out etc...

WITTY?! The 5-10 minutes of my valuable time I gave to watching this assclown was spent listening to minge jokes.

It is true though, his "funny" [because it certainly isn't humourous] voice/looks and basically his stereotypical camp demeanour

twt.jpg

I just can't find this person funny. It's not an attack on the person in general, I've just heard nothing humourous at all from his shit eating grin.

Alan Carr is awesome. One fo the funniest guys on TV.

The show last night was great, when they were hosting the RADIO 1 show.

I hate chris moyles, but he was pretty funny last night.

oh and brand is one of the most annoying people on TV

I don't watch it religiously or sometimes even bother making the effort due to it being friday night, but I gotta say, when I do see it, I really love it. I think I forget how good it is until I see it again, but it's pretty damn fantastic. Who was on it on friday?