Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This'll get ya'll back on track...being a citizen of the jolly ole' u.s. of a. it's surprises me when you guys talk about being shunned and treated badly for being gay. Personally I am 110% straight but where I live gays have a lot more support. They have a gay/straight alliance club at basically every school.

not really the same but the ideas of chastity clubs make me chuckle.

anyway, depends what colour state you're in I suppose. out of interest where is it you live?

Thank you mr_bogus! I feel very welcome.

And I do not consider myself all that lucky because one thing about Arizona is you can NEVER get used to the heat. The high today is 36 degress celsius. (I had to do a little math since we're still in fahrenheit). And at night we're lucky to get down to about 27.

It's Gay Pride today in Brighton. Surprised I've nto seen anyone mention it...

I'm not one for Pride, nor Brighton. Manchester pride looks to be a very sunny affair. Damn them all to hell!!!

I think i'm getting old and out of touch . . .

why on earth not, on both counts?

Brighton rocks.

Brighton's okay, just the people i find irritating, all the londoners too. I can't see the point in paying to go into the village to then pay twice as much at least to get into clubs and paying for even more overpriced drinks in an area thats full to the extent you can barely move. I just can't see the appeal of that. Other events around that weekend are a different matter.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!