N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From I can grasp I think moogle is asking, do we take into account them before they changed to figure out their sexuality. Something like that?

I'm confused as well, don't really think too much about it though, hardly a need to know question :p

Read a book (Vice) which was more of a piss take/ weird book, and they did a test to see if a woman or a gay man was better at giving a blow job. The woman won 2-0 (tried it on an unknowing straight and then unknowing gay guy). Anyone dispute this experiment? :)

What I mean is, if someone who is intersexed likes males, are they gay or straight? And vice versa.

I see what you mean Mooglez. I thought Homosexual was to prefer your like gender... So theorectically, intersexed/hermaphrodites would be into their own kind to be homo? Bloody hell the more you think about it the more it gets confusing :blank:

People get too hung up on classifying things/people.

Most sense anyone's made in the last page :bowdown:

If someone prefers the colour "blue" to "green", why don't we call them a bluist, or better still, make it depend on the colour of that person to call them a "whitobluist" if they're white, "blackobluist" if they're black, etc.

I guess in an ideal world people's sexual preference may just be described as "that person prefers men / prefers women / likes both". No labels.

Isn't it really simple?

If you fully choose to live your life as a woman, fully transexual, who is sexually attracted to men, you become straight. As in, you would write that down in forms and stuff.

If you are a crossdresser or transvestite but still choose to be known as a man, I assume you'd just be homosexual (if you're sexually attracted to the same sex, obviously).

I've probs missed some eventuality out though.

Isn't it really simple?

If you fully choose to live your life as a woman, fully transexual, who is sexually attracted to men, you become straight. As in, you would write that down in forms and stuff.

If you are a crossdresser or transvestite but still choose to be known as a man, I assume you'd just be homosexual (if you're sexually attracted to the same sex, obviously).

I've probs missed some eventuality out though.

Shemales at the very least.

I see what you mean Mooglez. I thought Homosexual was to prefer your like gender... So theorectically, intersexed/hermaphrodites would be into their own kind to be homo? Bloody hell the more you think about it the more it gets confusing :blank:

Yeah I know! Everytime I think about this I gotta sit down.

isn't homosexual, a person who likes men. As in homo as in man(our species or genus or whatever its called in biology) and sexual( well u know what that means)

So women are homosexuals?

Just a complete guess there...

I did actually post it like a few or so posts up... Homosexual is being attracted to the SAME sex as yourself, like for like.

isn't homosexual, a person who likes men. As in homo as in man(our species or genus or whatever its called in biology) and sexual( well u know what that means)

So women are homosexuals?

Just a complete guess there...

No.

Because Homo refers to a state of being the same as the other thing in question. Hence the words "Homogenous", "Homogenic" etc. Being the same as another thing (or multiple things)

So same-sex attraction.

Hetero meaning the opposite.

*roughly*

The only thing I don't get about all this gender/sexuality thing is how people believe your gender is optional, but you have no choice with your sexuality. Ya dig?

Gender isn't optional, it's changeable, at least on the outside. Your true gender is on the inside, some people get bodies that match, others don't.