N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prop 8 The Musical - Starring Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris and more.

Linkage

Such a brilliant video. But the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission wants an apology (How effing ironic) from actor Jack Black and the other participants in Prop 8 - The Musical

I was smiling the whole way through, but lol'd truly when the woman randomly repeats "OBAMAnation!"

So good.

Congrats :)

(and somewhat related; I hate "honey", "babe" or any other stock affectionate name, being called it anyway. I'm more of a fan of "tart", "whore" or "sugarpuss" personally (although thats calling others that, I don't think I really like any affectionate name. Not a conventional one anyway). And the last is just because its an awesome word.)

Congrats :)

(and somewhat related; I hate "honey", "babe" or any other stock affectionate name, being called it anyway. I'm more of a fan of "tart", "whore" or "sugarpuss" personally (although thats calling others that, I don't think I really like any affectionate name. Not a conventional one anyway). And the last is just because its an awesome word.)

I remember chairdriver used to use "tart" all the time.

Currently, "lovely" is my fave. As in "alright, moi luhvlee!", like a pirate, but without the accent.

or "bitch", with any prefix desired. Like "ugly", "fucking", "lonely"...

Or bastard and ditto.

Or cunt and ditto.

I remember chairdriver used to use "tart" all the time.

Currently, "lovely" is my fave. As in "alright, moi luhvlee!", like a pirate, but without the accent.

or "bitch", with any prefix desired. Like "ugly", "fucking", "lonely"...

Or bastard and ditto.

Or cunt and ditto.

"Tart" is my (non existant) northern side showing through. Also a nice pet name for my dog.

" 'ello flowerpot" has somehow creeped into my vocabulary recently...