Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rather shocked....or rather...well yeah I am.

Basically last night I was having a conversation with someone, and they were like blah blah spit roasting. And I was like "Oh, thats when a woman is cummed on by usually multiple males" and then they copy and pasted the urban dictionary definition of a threesome, two males, one female, doggy and blow job at same time.

I was kind of stunned to be honest. I'm not entirely certain how my definition of it came about. Well I think I know. I think I just heard the phrase and somehow got it misintepreted, and also mixed with my assumption.

Like I thought....well....a pig roast spit roast, is an entire animal rolling around and roasting in its own juices, so like....a piece of meat (a woman)* being ejaculated on by multiple people (juices) and like....yeah.

*Most offensive thing I've ever said?

I am rather shocked....or rather...well yeah I am.

Basically last night I was having a conversation with someone, and they were like blah blah spit roasting. And I was like "Oh, thats when a woman is cummed on by usually multiple males" and then they copy and pasted the urban dictionary definition of a threesome, two males, one female, doggy and blow job at same time.

I was kind of stunned to be honest. I'm not entirely certain how my definition of it came about. Well I think I know. I think I just heard the phrase and somehow got it misintepreted, and also mixed with my assumption.

Like I thought....well....a pig roast spit roast, is an entire animal rolling around and roasting in its own juices, so like....a piece of meat (a woman)* being ejaculated on by multiple people (juices) and like....yeah.

*Most offensive thing I've ever said?

Sounds like your friend is a little confused, what he's describing is bukake(sp), a spit roasting is getting fucked in the arse whilst giving a blow job, and you don't have to be a woman to get either.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate feeling like this. Also, screw what people say. It is worse when you like a straight guy, because there is zero chance of anything happening, rather than it being either a gay guy, or a girl.

Anyway, there's this guy in my year. I've mentioned him passingly once or twice before and, well...he's beyond hot. I cannot describe how attractive the guy is (A couple of my mates agree, a couple are like "Meh"). The only time I have ever had the oppurtinity to speak to him, I completely froze and embarassed myself beyond belief.

Apparently, he's a complete douche, and thick as two short planks. But that doesn't bother me. I need him, now. No joke. NEED.

...Perverted post over.

I hate feeling like this. Also, screw what people say. It is worse when you like a straight guy, because there is zero chance of anything happening, rather than it being either a gay guy, or a girl.

Anyway, there's this guy in my year. I've mentioned him passingly once or twice before and, well...he's beyond hot. I cannot describe how attractive the guy is (A couple of my mates agree, a couple are like "Meh"). The only time I have ever had the oppurtinity to speak to him, I completely froze and embarassed myself beyond belief.

Apparently, he's a complete douche, and thick as two short planks. But that doesn't bother me. I need him, now. No joke. NEED.

...Perverted post over.

Lol at teenage crushes.

Crushes, a lot of them are probably left as just that. I had a massive crush on this guy for ages, and when something finally did happen I actually wish it hadn't at all.

That said, how you're feeling is frustrating and can make you feel so annoyed. But I guess we all get like that really at some point towards someone.

Crushes are great. They're just so simple. Not like the other crap.

That's the point. I actually want some crap. I'm sick of wanting people, instead of having people. I'd prefer crap to, well, nothing.

/emo

:p

Crushes, a lot of them are probably left as just that. I had a massive crush on this guy for ages, and when something finally did happen I actually wish it hadn't at all.

That said, how you're feeling is frustrating and can make you feel so annoyed. But I guess we all get like that really at some point towards someone.

Yea, you are right. I've just not felt like this is a loooooong while, so it's getting me down a little, that's all. I shall get over it. :)

That's the point. I actually want some crap. I'm sick of wanting people, instead of having people. I'd prefer crap to, well, nothing.

/emo

:p

Yeah I get you. I had a big crush on a guy at school. Hardly ever talked to him but we had a fair few classes together. I loved the sound of his voice.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!