N-Europe

My mum is a ski instructor and she was saying just today that she's never taught an Asian person who has had the natural ability to ski, and that most of them were downright shit at skiing. Is that racist? IMO, it's just her telling a truth, in her experience.

Again, its a truth in her personal experience but still one based on racial stereotyping... But anyway, back to sex - and I'd really like to know if my point as some truth to it.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn why do people care so much about comments on here...it's the INTERWEBZ

/breathes

As it is I've decided I want to move on the conversation, a conversation came up last night about domination etc, so what do you like? Is that abit too weird for you to take in? Or do you actually prefer a less ''vanilla'' sex life?

Heh.

Definitely nothing wrong with some domination. Either end. : peace:

...:indeed:

Is that so? Your opinion seems intertwinded with racism... In that case, you shouldn't really be complaining at the hand of homophobic abuse.

Dog eat dog.

Did they steal things, as well...like his car stereo? I hear they're thieves, and everything!

Yes, he made observations from his personal experience, but the foundations of his 'observations' were racist. Its like me saying 'I reckon whites are losers at sport' - a personal observation, yes - but a racist one nonetheless.

My mum is a ski instructor and she was saying just today that she's never taught an Asian person who has had the natural ability to ski, and that most of them were downright shit at skiing. Is that racist? IMO, it's just her telling a truth, in her experience.

Then again, Rok was talking in generality. He wasn't specifically talking about black guys he'd encountered, just black guys in general, which yeah, is racist.

Call it racist if you will, but that's not the intent, when you live in as heavily multicultural area as mine you notice these things.

And yeah, I'm not bothered by the homophobia, I'm not gay, and even if I was I'm not the kind of stereotype that would keep quiet when abused.

As it is I've decided I want to move on the conversation, a conversation came up last night about domination etc, so what do you like? Is that abit too weird for you to take in? Or do you actually prefer a less ''vanilla'' sex life?

Lol, something I can talk about with some authority.

Can't see anything wrong with it myself, in sex there's always a dominant and submissive, you're either the fucked or the fucker. Nothing wrong with taking it a few steps further, throw some pain in the mix, a bit of humiliation, it's all good clean fun as long as everything is consensual.

Apparently Disney cut a scene in High School Musical 3 which involved Efron (and others supposedly) singing in the locker room showers because it would be seen as both too "sexual" and "homo-erotic". So basically, children aren't allowed to see a male torso until they reach the age where parents deem them okay to see PG's. Surely by saying that, they are implying something about the characters themselves?

Anyway, it just made me giggle, seeing as how the behind the scenes pictures of this scene have gone for over 350 dollars on Ebay.

zac-efron-shower-scene-hsm3-2.jpg

God damn why do people care so much about comments on here...it's the INTERWEBZ

And that matters why? Just because we're typing, rather than having a face to face conversation does it make a difference?

Heterosexuality from a mans perspective is somewhat predatory.

I can totally see where you're coming from, but please stop stating your personal experiences as facts. Sure, for a lot of men that is the case, but there's always the odd one out.

I'm not down with statements that go by the formula "all X are/do Y".

About Efron, even I must say he looks good.

Apparently Disney cut a scene in High School Musical 3 which involved Efron (and others supposedly) singing in the locker room showers because it would be seen as both too "sexual" and "homo-erotic".

But bringing out a calendar called "Troy and his boys" (or "Troy and the boys", I forget which) reeks of heterosexuality?

hehe nightwolf is so cute ^___^

i wanna hear YOUR opinion on your own question ~ :awesome:

me? i'm open minded and i'll try most things... not into intense pain AT ALL... a little rough restraint is fine but to actually injure someone is bordering on a rape fantasy and i can safely say i will NEVER be into that. i think i'm naturally submissive in that situation though and i find switching REALLY difficult once i'm in a sub mood! though being away from jamba for so long i've developed quite a (mental) list of things to try ^___^

..i would urge him to wear a tie with his suit when he travels to japan. *nods* XD

i guess i'm talking about something else tho... bondage and sub/dom are pretty different....

Apparently Disney cut a scene in High School Musical 3 which involved Efron (and others supposedly) singing in the locker room showers because it would be seen as both too "sexual" and "homo-erotic". So basically, children aren't allowed to see a male torso until they reach the age where parents deem them okay to see PG's. Surely by saying that, they are implying something about the characters themselves?

Clearly, they're not the same people who OK'd Top Gun

:heh:

I can totally see where you're coming from, but please stop stating your personal experiences as facts. Sure, for a lot of men that is the case, but there's always the odd one out.

I'm not down with statements that go by the formula "all X are/do Y".

About Efron, even I must say he looks good.

I don't think he is (unless im missing some backstory about him doing this, being questioned, and rigerously saying its fact). I think he was more giving his opinion, but failing to put "I think/believe/feel etc" at the start, making it open to misinterpretation.

(or at least that's my interpretation)

I don't think he is (unless im missing some backstory about him doing this, being questioned, and rigerously saying its fact). I think he was more giving his opinion, but failing to put "I think/believe/feel etc" at the start, making it open to misinterpretation.

What he said. Which is why I used chimes such as "somewhat" or "I believe".

hehe nightwolf is so cute ^___^

i wanna hear YOUR opinion on your own question ~ :awesome:

me? i'm open minded and i'll try most things... not into intense pain AT ALL... a little rough restraint is fine but to actually injure someone is bordering on a rape fantasy and i can safely say i will NEVER be into that. i think i'm naturally submissive in that situation though and i find switching REALLY difficult once i'm in a sub mood! though being away from jamba for so long i've developed quite a (mental) list of things to try ^___^

..i would urge him to wear a tie with his suit when he travels to japan. *nods* XD

i guess i'm talking about something else tho... bondage and sub/dom are pretty different....

haha ^_^

My general ideas tend to be similar to yours, I'm quite open minded about trying things, but for the most part I'm only into alittle bit of tugging or restraint.

Although that be said I can't say for sure until I've tried everything! Which is always a good idea. I'm more sub also, though sometimes it's fun being ''the leader'' it all depends on my mood etc.

The possiblities.

haha ^_^

My general ideas tend to be similar to yours, I'm quite open minded about trying things, but for the most part I'm only into alittle bit of tugging or restraint.

Although that be said I can't say for sure until I've tried everything! Which is always a good idea. I'm more sub also, though sometimes it's fun being ''the leader'' it all depends on my mood etc.

The possiblities.

nom nom nom...

Okay, open question to the ladies... Does going doggy style detract from the "love-making" 'mechanics'? I can't help but sometimes feel guilty when I think about it afterwards LOL. Because its almost always my request to change positions, because missionary takes me an age to cum as its not the most pleasurable to me. But in missionary its more loving and more kisses are produced. But yet when Im doing it doggy I see her toes all curl up like the wicked witch of the east ^^

Basically, is doggy better than missionary or vice versa?

Yeah, you're probably right. I could have worded it better. It just didn't sit very well with me the way he formulated it. *shrugs*

On the domination question, I personally find the idea of being dominated to be arousing. But only as far it being playful and loving. Dunno if that's contradictory, but that's how it works in my mind.

Bah, I sound like I have experience in the subject ...

On the domination question, I personally find the idea of being dominated to be arousing. But only as far it being playful and loving. Dunno if that's contradictory, but that's how it works in my mind.

Bah, I sound like I have experience in the subject ...

I get exactly what you mean, in the whole "being dominated" topic. I'd have to agree with you.

Okay, open question to the ladies... Does going doggy style detract from the "love-making" 'mechanics'? I can't help but sometimes feel guilty when I think about it afterwards LOL. Because its almost always my request to change positions, because missionary takes me an age to cum as its not the most pleasurable to me. But in missionary its more loving and more kisses are produced. But yet when Im doing it doggy I see her toes all curl up like the wicked witch of the east ^^

Basically, is doggy better than missionary or vice versa?

Some women like it, some don't. It's always nice to do different positions always it just becomes a chore. If she likes it, then why not keep doing it, but change positions every so often.

For me it's nice to have missionary because then it's not just sex, but I always don't care for just having missionary, I don't always want ''nice'' sex.