Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A much nicer metaphor than 'shades of grey', that is just so drab, much like mens clothes.

Am I the only one that doesn't think mens clothes are drab? You can get masses of colours, designs etc. It's not just denim jeans and a grey t-shirt nowadays.

A few of the womens stuff I see in shops, you can get basically the same thing in the mens section. (As in, basically the same t-shirt, or jumper/cardi/hoody).

Am I the only one that doesn't think mens clothes are drab? You can get masses of colours, designs etc. It's not just denim jeans and a grey t-shirt nowadays.

A few of the womens stuff I see in shops, you can get basically the same thing in the mens section. (As in, basically the same t-shirt, or jumper/cardi/hoody).

Depend on your usage of the word, in transgender circles it stands for dressed as boy, just as drag is short for dressed as girl.

*points to upwards or previous page* I like them, they will never have the variety of a female clothes shop, but still just as good. Besides men fit in tshirts and hoodies are always better.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!